By Jane Barthelemy.
Yes, I’m asking: Are you truly alive? Are you experiencing your life fully? Do your senses fill you with joy? How vitally alive are you on a scale of 1 – 10? This article explores deeply personal questions. Why is that important? Because your health, your success, and your destiny depend on how you answer.What’s the #1 factor that determines your health and success? Is it the food you eat, your lifestyle, genetics, education, or friends? All of these are factors. However the MOST important factor is your deep sexual awareness! Sensuality is the essential intimate link between you and your success. And it has everything to do with cultivating your senses of sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell. Sexual awareness and sensitivity summon your deepest strength and inner POWER. We often think of sensitivity as a weakness. However sensitivity comes from the deep force of your sexuality, and it is absolutely essential for a successful life.
Your Health, Vitality, and Sexuality are synonymous!
Think of any famous man or woman in any field. There’s an indescribable power, a purpose, and dynamic quality that isn’t directly sexual. It’s a creative vitality that they exude. The power of sex contains the secret of creativity. If you destroy the sexual force, whether in humans or animals, you remove the major source of action. For proof of this, see what happens to an animal after it has been de-sexed. A bull becomes docile – the sex alteration removes all the FIGHT that was in him. Sex alteration of the female has the same effect.
Sensuality, or the ability to sense, is none but the art of using and enjoying the senses. So if you want to improve your health, wealth, and creativity start by developing your senses, your sensuality, and sexuality!
“Sex is an ‘irresistible force’ against which there can be no opposition.
When driven by the sexual force, men become gifted with a super power for action.
Sexual transmutation will lift one to the status of a genius.”
from ‘Think and Grow Rich’ by Napoleon Hill
International best selling book since 1937!
Do your sensory experiences animate your day? Or do you feel your senses are dulled and depressed? Your senses have an important purpose. They’re for feeling things like joy, pain, procreation, and everything in between. We can enrich our lives by cultivating the senses. Sensuality is our gift to enjoy. Your responses to your senses determine how you experience your life. Painful events may cause us to close our senses to avoid feeling them. However to be alive we must open, release fears, and experience our sensual lives.
How keen are your senses?
So how are your senses doing today? What’s your level of body awareness? Are you excited and animated about what’s coming in through your senses? Or is your life fearful or guarded? Is it boring? Are you taking your senses for granted? People who lose one of their senses find that the other senses become infinitely sharper and more sensitive. So, are you truly alive in your body?
Do you LOVE what’s coming in through your eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and skin?
I invite you to answer these personal questions to consider your senses carefully.
- Does food excite you? I mean, do you get really animated about flavors?
- What flavor do you love most? Sweet, Sour, Bitter, Pungent, Salty, Spicy?
- What’s your favorite food today?
- When you taste your favorite food does the joy fill your sensual body?
- If you lost your sense of taste, how would it change your life?
- What’s your favorite scent today?
- When you smell something you love, does it fill your whole body?
- If you lost your sense of smell, how would it change your life?
- When you hear music that you love, do you allow it to fill your body completely?
- What is the most beautiful sound you can think of?
- How does your favorite music affect your mood?
- If you lost your sense of hearing, how would it change your life?
- What do you enjoy touching the most?
- When someone touches you on the shoulder, do you jump with surprise? Or do you move away? Or do you enjoy it as a caress?
- If you lost your sense of touch, how would it change your life?
- Do you touch your own body with love and reverence?
- Do you enjoy sharing and touching another person you love?
- Do you accept the sacredness of your body?
- Do you enjoy being naked – just nothing but skin?
- Do you respect your body in the way you touch yourself, in what you eat, and how you care for yourself?
- What’s your favorite color? How does it affect your mood?
- What is the most beautiful thing you’d like to see today?
- When you see something you love, does it fill all your body with joy?
- If you were blind, how would it change your life?
Your 6th Sense: The creative imagination combines all senses.
Creative imagination is the link between our finite mind and infinite Intelligence. All so-called revelations, whether religious, spiritual, or scientific, happen through the medium of creative imagination. Genius is developed through the sixth sense.
- Are you an independent thinker, or are you primarily influenced by outside forces to define your perspective?
- Name a famous person you believe to be (or to have been) truly alive.
- When you enter a room of people, do you sense your personal connection or purpose in the vibe?
- When you meet a person for the first time, do you sense a positive connection to them, or an aversion?
- Do you tell people around you, your lover for example, what you need and desire?
- Do you find in sexual activity that ALL your senses are stimulated and sharpened?
- When you have a brilliant creative idea, do you sense a powerful inner force it comes from?
- Can you smell with your tongue? Taste with your eyes? See with your ears? Hear with your skin? Feel with your heart?
Being truly alive requires cultivating your senses. Living your sensuality. Here are some inspiring ideas!
- FEEL exhilarated to wake up in the morning.
- Engage in fun, heart-pounding activities occasionally.
- Do things for no other reason than just because they FEEL GOOD.
- Manage your stress. When you’re stressed, you’re tired and overwhelmed.
- Meditate to balance and clear the psychic tensions from your body-mind-spirit.
- Practice sacred movement to cultivate body awareness. (Yoga, Qigong, Taichi)
- Seek opportunities to share and enjoy beauty with others.
- Walk in Nature, to elevate your mood and mental clarity.
- Do things to break free from a hectic routine, to recharge your sensual batteries.
- Observe what heightens your senses, and what causes your senses to dull.
- Get plenty of sleep. Sleep revitalizes your sensuality.
- Take vacations to remove yourself from daily pressures and FEEL your life force
To be truly alive, your health, success, and vitality depend on your level of sensual awareness and on transmuting sexual energy in your life. Sensual awareness is being vibrant and alive. We can enrich our lives by transmuting the power of sexuality into our imagination and actions. If you’re subverting your own sensuality and success to please others, you’re blocking your own life force. Your highest duty is to yourself, to be true to your destiny as a healthy, sensual human being. To enjoy your life!
“Sexual energy is the creative energy of all genius. There never has been, and never will be a great leader, builder, or artist lacking in this driving force of sex.” – Napoleon Hill
Author, Jane Barthelemy, MBA, CBP, CRM, DRM is a Paleo chef, healer, qigong teacher, and certified MogaDao Sacred Sexuality Instructor.