I am seeking a publisher for six important books. Click on proposal links below.
Srijana /Jane Barthelemy
Paro, Bhutan, 975-1796-7830
- Buddha Speaks, Channeled Conversations with the Master. 36 chapters of advice from the Buddha.
- Buddha Speaks, Illustrated Quotes for Children and Adults. 36 quotes direct from ancient writings, with images.
- Buddha Speaks, Oracle cards. 54 colorful cards with authentic quotes to uplift and guide Buddhists and non-Buddhists.
- Buddha Speaks, Weekly Oracle Planner. 52 weeks of inspiring quotes, with Srijana’s original art images.
- Heal Your Past Lives, How to Dissolve Past Trauma that Conditions Your Life and Causes Unhappiness. 6-Steps to Mental and Physical Wellness, with a Journal of 54 Past Life Clearings.
- Footprints of the Enlightened Ones, The Bhutan Travel Cookbook, I Discover Peace, Love and Radical Simplicity in the Kingdom of Happiness. A travel book of stories, photos, and recipes, a journey into the soul of Bhutan.
Overview of “Buddha Speaks” Four Products
Although the Buddha lived two thousand five hundred years ago, his words still touch people as if he had spoken them yesterday. I wish to reframe his timeless reflections in easy English for everyone, Buddhists and non-Buddhists alike. This Buddha Speaks series is unique as it comes directly from the Buddha himself.
- “Buddha Speaks, Channeled Conversations with the Master” A collection of 36 chapters channeled with the Buddha. These are highly relevant and surprising for modern times. He spoke on a wide range of topics such as trust, anger, obstacles, celibacy, diet, and how to use emotions for positive change. 60,000 words.
- “Buddha Speaks Illustrated Quotes for Children & Adults” A book of 36 illustrated quotes direct from the original texts. It offers a fresh perspective on the Buddha’s authentic words, and a unique opportunity for children and adults to have a conversation around everyday thought-provoking questions. Attractive images bring clarity to the Buddha’s intention, for easy understanding of advanced concepts in simple words.
- “Buddha Speaks Oracle Cards” A set of 54 cards of authentic quotes directly from the texts, offering a new modern version of the Buddha’s words. The cards are beautifully illustrated to promote crystal clear understanding of his original meaning.
- “Buddha Speaks Weekly Oracle Planner” A 52-page journal of inspiring quotes direct from the original texts, one for each week of a calendar year, with colorful images.
“Heal Your Past Lives” is a book to empower people to look beyond the present, to dissolve negative patterns that have their roots in the past. It’s a how-to book with 6-Step instructions to find and heal your own past trauma. Also includes a journal of my own 54 past life healings, and how they transformed my life. 34,000 words.
Footprints of the Enlightened Ones, The Bhutan Travel Cookbook
I Discover Peace, Love and Radical Simplicity in the Kingdom of Happiness.
I fall in love with a Lama and move to Bhutan. The book is an adventure into the soul of Bhutan, a window into the original Shangri-La to find balance and spirituality. A different sort of travel guide with stories and surprising photographs that paint an intimate picture of Bhutan’s cultural traditions, breathtaking landscapes, and authentic recipes.