What advice does the Buddha have for the world right now? “Buddha Speaks” offers timeless teachings for humans on any path. Integrating all religious faiths, Buddhist lineages, divergent translations, and centuries of interpretations, these words are authentic, unique, and timely, because they come directly from the Master himself.
Facebook: Sri Jana srijana1080
WhatsApp: Jane Barthelemy 975-1796-7830
YouTube Channel: Sri Jana
Bhutan tel: 975-1796-7830
Bali tel: +62-819 3718 4020
Overview of “Buddha Speaks” Four Products:
- Buddha Speaks, Channeled Conversations with the Master.
- Buddha Speaks, Illustrated Quotes for Children and Adults.
- Buddha Speaks, Oracle Cards.
- Buddha Speaks, Weekly Oracle Planner.
What did the Buddha really say? Although the Buddha lived two thousand five hundred years ago, his words still touch us deeply today. What advice does the Master have for the world right now? My mission is to delve deeply into ancient truths to extract the inspiration and creative keys we need to transform ourselves in challenging times. The “Buddha Speaks” series is designed to be the essence of wisdom for these challenging times.
“Buddha Speaks” shows readers how to:
- Reprogram your brain chemistry to harmonize the subconscious and conscious mind.
- Change your energy awareness to create a new reality in every present moment.
- Master meditation and breathing, to tune into energies beyond our material world.
- Use Buddhist teachings to “upgrade” body, mind, and spirit to almost superhuman levels.
- Release old habits, beliefs, and biological fate to manifest your true evolution.
- Learn to observe your mind, to dissolve old programming and self-defeating thoughts.
- Develop the ability to face your dark side, to clear past Karma, and change your destiny.
Four products in the Buddha Speaks series:
- Buddha Speaks, Channeled Conversations with the Master. A collection of 36 chapters channeled with the Buddha. He offers highly relevant and surprising advice for modern times, on a wide range of issues including trust, anger, obstacles, sexuality, diet, and how to bring about positive change in the world. 60,000 words.
- “Buddha Speaks Illustrated Quotes for Children & Adults. A book of 36 illustrated quotes direct from original texts in Pali and Tibetan. It offers a fresh perspective on the Buddha’s words, and a unique opportunity for children and adults to have a conversation around everyday thought-provoking questions. Attractive images bring clarity to the Buddha’s intention, for easy understanding of advanced concepts in simple words.
- Buddha Speaks Oracle Cards. A set of 54 cards of authentic quotes directly from ancient texts, offering a new modern version of the Buddha’s words to inspire and challenge readers to find their highest path. The cards are beautifully illustrated to promote crystal clear understanding of his meaning.
- Buddha Speaks Weekly Oracle Planner. A 52-page journal of inspiring quotes direct from ancient texts, one for each week of the year, with colorful images.
Click below to view pdf book proposal and sample chapters:
Table of Contents
Buddha Speaks Channeled Conversations