In the beginning there was SOUND. Vibrations of SOUND are said to be the invisible foundation of the 3D material realm. Vibrations penetrate our bones, blood, and DNA. In Prayer, Mediation, Singing, and Chanting we focus our awareness as sound, light, and thought. Sound brings joy and mental clarity, a powerful tool to be 100% present in the moment. Sound frequencies can detox not only the brain, but ALL our tissues. Chanting brings sound waves into the inter-cellular waters of the body, where deep detox happens. The fluids clear mostly at night in deep sleep. As we sing, pray, or chant, our passion is the” carrier” of a profound wish. How does it work? You “hook in” your wish with the power of your true emotions. That passionate heart-centered love can carry your deepest wish into the universal mind. Sooner or later, sound manifests in physical reality.
There it is revealed! SOUND holds the secret to harnessing vibration for DNA activation, health, and spiritual ascension!
We know that vibration is the foundation of the material world. And since water is one of the best conductors, our highly-fluid bodies respond in a big way. That’s why frequencies of sound, light, and thought are great healers. Light, sound, and thoughts are the true rulers of the material world – which includes our bodies. This article offers empirical, material, “scientific” evidence of health benefits from meditation and chanting. I share it with a smile because I’ve always known this – I just needed to confirm it. Remember, I’m an opera singer, and the joy of singing is always in my body. Let’s explore this fascinating multi-dimensional world of sound vibrations in the body! The truth is always hiding in plain sight. But first, we need to understand HOW the BODY VIBRATES, and HOW the BRAIN detoxifies itself. So, are you ready to jump into deep waters?
We come from the ocean. We are the ocean. Perhaps our most important job is to keep our ocean clean. What does that mean? Well, that means ALL the water in the body is kept clean, including interstitial fluid between cells, synovial fluid, tears, blood, plasma, and cerebrospinal fluids. The brain is like a “Sea of Marrow” consisting mostly of water and fat. Frequencies of sound, light, and thoughts penetrate our body fluids. They can create harmony or chaos. There’s power in our thoughts and the sounds we make. Chanting and singing aren’t just games for children. Understanding the secrets of the body fluids is a huge key to harnessing the benefits of meditation, chanting, music, massage, sound healing, intention, and perhaps everything in our lives.
- The Glymphatic system is the brain’s own detox tool. It skillfully integrates the blood with the Craniosacral fluid through a kind of osmosis for detox and protection. The Glymphatic System, the brain fluids, and the cranial bones are highly sensitized to chanting and frequency.
- How to optimize Glymphatic System flow to detox the brain? Studies of Alzheimer’s tell us these are the secrets: Sleep deeply. Practice good hydration, Drink 2.5 quarts of water daily, Poop every day! Eat a Low-sugar, low-carb diet. Avoid toxins, electronic bots, industrial chemicals, which confuse the brain and get stuck in the body fluids. Exercise, Move the interstitial fluids any way you can, Yoga, Inversions, Trampoline jumping, Taichi, Qigong, Qigong shaking. Good therapeutic practices are Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy, Lymphatic Massage, Deep Tissue, and Pressure Point Massage. Do Deep Breathing, Pranayama, Alternate Nostril Breathing, Laughter. Do Meditation, Chanting, Singing, Dancing, Moving to Music, Listening and Playing music all contribute to joy in the fluids.
- Meditation and Chanting Enhance Glymphatic Flow and Brain Detox. Many studies corroborate this with empirical evidence, based on the brains of Alzheimer’s patients..
- What Does Chinese Medicine Say About Brain Detox? The Kidney system rules WATER. The Spleen is connected, therefore we must avoid sweets, which cause stagnation and brain fungus that we call Alzheimer’s.
- The White Light Meditation is excellent for Detox and Spiritual Growth. This is my #1 tool for health and spiritual release. Here are the Instructions. Do it once a day for 10 minutes anytime.
- What are the Best Chants to Do? Here are four power chants. Generic chanting is less beneficial.
- Fluids and Emotions are the Secrets to Detox and Spiritual Growth. Our bodies are an ocean of blood and water. Emotions are our power, when used properly. To understand life in a body, you must understand water and emotions.
- Conclusion: Yes, you can detox the brain with meditation and chanting. More importantly, you can heal your whole self with the MIND. That is the role of the White Light Meditation and these chants. Your human mental clarity, your fluids, and your emotions can make you so joyful you are impervious to mind-control. AI silicone robots will never keep up with you!
1. The Glymphatic System, the Brain’s Own Detox Tool
For many decades, doctors believed the brain lymph detox was controlled by the Cerebrospinal Fluid CSF. However, an exciting new discovery shows that the brain has its own detox system that is far superior. The brain has a complex system of canals that carry cerebrospinal fluid in ring-shaped spaces that encircle blood vessels within the brain. These spaces act as portals for the entry of cerebrospinal fluid into the rest of the brain. Brain cells called “glia” serve as gatekeepers for these portals. These glia cells wrap around blood vessels and have cellular machinery that draws cerebrospinal fluid from the ring-shaped spaces and gives it access to neurons and other brain cells. As it flows through the brain, the cerebrospinal fluid collects proteins and other debris and carries it to lymphatic ducts, thereby clearing the brain of waste. That’s why it is called the “glymphatic system”, a combination of glia and lymphatic. The glymphatic drainage system was discovered while studying abnormal brain accumulations in mice leading to Alzheimer’s disease.
A Kind of Osmosis Between Blood and Craniosacral fluids.
The synchronized waves of neural activity during deep slow-wave sleep, specifically patterns that move from front of the brain to the back, coincide with what we know about the flow of CSF in the glymphatic system. The chemicals and ions drive a process of osmosis which helps pull the fluid through brain tissue.
Besides waste elimination, the glymphatic system also helps distribute sugars, fats, amino acids, and hormones. It is very interesting that the glymphatic system functions mainly during sleep, and it is in resting mode when you are awake. This gives us a better understanding of the purposes of sleep – to remove toxins from the brain!
The glymphatic system serves as a brain waste disposal system. Cerebrospinal fluid (light blue) is contained within ring-shaped spaces surrounding brain blood vessels (red). Glia (orange) give cerebrospinal fluid access to the brain. As cerebrospinal fluid flows through the brain (light blue arrows), it collects debris (black dots) produced by neurons (purple). The debris is then removed from the brain, via the network of ducts used by the lymphatic system (dark blue).
It seems clear that glymphatic clearance plays a major role in Alzheimer’s risk, and Glymphatic brain detox occurs during sleep.
Fluids in the Brain Provide Waste Removal and Circadian Rhythm
Poor detox and less flow of fluid in the brain can lead to protein deposits, accumulation of amyloid-β, and Alzheimer’s disease. For this reason excellent circulation in the brain is critical for waste clearance. Glymphatic flow can clear solid wastes from the intercellular spaces. Blood-brain barrier transport and glymphatic clearance serve complementary roles with partially overlapping functions in a healthy brain. However, disruption of these mechanisms can lead to protein accumulation, amyloid-β, and Alzheimer’s disease.
It appears that the pineal gland regulates the bio-clock in all vertebrate species. This is important as it relates to our healthy sleep cycle. Our circadian rhythm comes from the pineal gland signal by secreting melatonin into the third ventricle to signal light/dark times. Pineal melatonin can be either released into the blood stream or directly into the CSF of the third ventricle via the pineal recess. Therefore, it appears that the pineal gland is an essential player for CSF production.
The takeaway: Brain detox happens at night during deep sleep. How deeply you sleep can impact your brain’s ability to efficiently remove toxins. Because sleep often becomes lighter and more disrupted as we age, this presents greater risk for Alzheimer’s disease.
2. How Can We Optimize Glymphatic Flow and Brain Detox?
Good sleep is very critical to brain detox. Poor sleep is a common trait of the diseased brain. Sleep quality often decreases as we age, and frequently precedes onset of dementia. Scientists discovered the brain glymphatic system degrades with age, suggesting sleep disturbance may lead to dementias.
Many other activities enhance Glymphatic detox in the brain.
- Good Hydration – increases flow in the lymph and interstitial tissues. Poor hydration is a primary cause of poor brain detox. Most adults need 2 – 2 1/2 quarts of pure water every day. Dementia is also associated with age-related decline in AQP4 polarization. (AQP4 is a water channel protein that conducts water through the cell membrane into the interstitial tissues.) Drink water!
- Pooping is critical to eliminate wastes from the body, keep the colon clean, and avoid re-absorbing body toxins. Minimum one good poop every day is necessary.
- Exercise, Movement, Yoga, Inversion positions, Trampoline jumping, Taichi, Qigong, Qigong shaking.
- Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy, Lymphatic, Deep Tissue, Pressure Point Massage.
- Deep Breathing, Pranayama, Alternate Nostril Breathing, Laughter
- Chanting, Singing, Dancing, Moving to Music, Listening and Playing music.
- Eat a Low-sugar, low-carb diet. Avoid toxins, electronic bots, industrial chemicals, which confuse the brain and get stuck in the body fluids.
3. Meditation, Chanting Enhance Glymphatic Flow and Relax Limbic Emotional Response
I found countless studies that corroborate how meditation and chanting enhance brain function to bring about relaxation.
Meditation Could Slow Down the Brain’s Aging Process: A study published in January 2015 Frontiers in Psychology from the UCLA Brain Mapping Center reported that meditation may protect the brain from aging. The study used fMRI technology to scan participants brains, and compared 50 long-term meditators with an average of 20 years to 50 non-meditators. The longtime meditators showed significantly smaller reductions in gray matter volume than those who did not meditate, suggesting the gray matter in the long-term meditators was better preserved.
Another study showed that chanting “OM” brought biomarker improvements in cognitive function, sleep, mood, and quality of life.
A 2nd study showed compared two groups doing chanting. The first group chanted OM, and the control group made the “SSSS” sound. The ‘OM’ chanting group showed significant relaxation response. This was indicated by deactivation of brain thalami (A) and limbic emotional structures – anterior cingulum (B), hippocampi (C), insula (D) and parahippocampi (E); On the other hand, the control group hissing the sound ‘SSSS’ produced no deactivation in any of these regions (F). From “Neurohemodynamic correlates of ‘OM’ chanting: A pilot functional magnetic resonance imaging study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3099099/
Another research project measured the effects of meditation and music-listening on blood biomarkers of cellular aging and Alzheimer’s. 53 participants were randomized to a 12-week chanting Kirtan Kriya meditation vs. music listening and asked to practice 12 minutes/day. The meditation included repeated chanting of the ‘Sa-Ta-Na-Ma’ mantra.
The results showed that the chanting group showed significantly greater increases in Aβ40 than the music listening group. It showed gains in cognitive function, mood, sleep, and QOL at both 3 and 6 months, that were particularly pronounced in the chanting group. Blood biomarkers also showed improvements in cognitive and psychosocial measures. More studies, click here:
4. What Does Ancient Medicine Say About Brain Detox?
In Chinese Medicine, the Glymphatic System falls under the Liver and Gallbladder meridians. The Liver meridian is responsible to bring blood up into the brain. The Gallbladder meridian is the brain’s primary drainage and detox system.
Long term memory is supported by the Liver. When our brain feels fuzzy, or we have trouble with memorization, this is often due to dampness (stagnation) from excessive sugar in the diet. Dampness is an invitation to fungus, and that’s one reason why Westerners fall into excessive use of antibiotics, birth control pills or corticosteroid medications. Any of these medications can negatively impact brain health.
The biggest issues for brain detox come after eating too many sweets, due to blood sugar dropping too quickly. The resulting stagnation impedes brain function. A damp terrain is a fungal terrain. Just as chronic sinusitis is now recognized to be associated with fungus, the same fungal pathology can seep into the brain to damage brain neuron function.
Sugar in any form feeds fungus in the body so it’s easy to see why the condition of dampness is a very sticky, stubborn pathology to clear up. This needs to be dried up or drained out of the brain to support proper function and stop the process that leads to dementia and Alzheimer’s.
Takeaway: Alzheimer’s disease is most common in people with a high sugar diet. For that reason, Alzheimer’s is often called Diabetes 3. It is imperative for those suffering from these disorders to eat a very low carbohydrate and low sugar diet. Any diet heavy on carbs, sugar, and dairy feed the fungus in their brain, and lead to cognitive decline.
5. White Light Meditation is excellent for Detox and Spiritual Growth.
This is my #1 tool for both health and spiritual release. When you breathe white light into the brain center, you calm your body fluids and uncover your own higher intelligence. You recalibrate your brain and nervous system to your emotional intelligence and your connection to source. How does this work physically? The body is 70 – 90% water. The brain is filled with many fluid cavities and passageways, which meet at the Confluence of Sinuses in the back of the head. (see diagram) Your pineal gland deep in the center of the brain connects you to the universal source through the top of your head. The Amygdala is the center of emotions, especially fear and fight-flight. When all these three centers are integrated in balance, you feel wonderful. You are balanced. You are never unbalanced or freaked out.
“AUM” is a pleasing vibration within the whole body. Where do you feel it? Yes, in the bones and especially the SPINE! Sound helps to vitalize and move the body fluids, all the liquids of the brain anatomy and the chakras. Chanting the sound “AUM” sound links the Amygdala and Pineal to the Confluence of Sinuses, Cerebellum, Brain stem, Spinal cord, and Perineum at the root of the body. You may need to experiment on yourself to locate the brain centers and integrate them in your body. The secret is to BREATHE the white light and direct it with your own positive focus. It’s fun. Let me know what you discover! Something tells me the ancient Tibetan Lamas already knew this, but their wisdom is locked up in caves and chants we don’t understand.
White Light Meditation Instructions. Do it once a day for 10 minutes. Morning or anytime.
Benefits of the White Light Meditation
- It dissolves the sludge build-up that occurs in normal life. We accumulate toxic wastes and impressions of difficult experiences, confusion, and wrong thinking. Most of us can’t even imagine what it is like to be free of this burden. To be free we must clear it physically, and spiritually lift ourselves out of it each day.
- It increases hydration of the cells and oxygenation of the blood, slowing the breath down to a calm state of mind.
- It reduces pain of physical life and outlines a clear path out of confusion.
- It stimulates the happiness neurotransmitters: dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin and endorphins, by intentionally causing them to flow.
- It boosts awareness into everyday activities, promoting an attitude of selfless service to others.
- It builds resilience, surrender, clarity, and sovereignty, so you’re mostly immune to mind-control.
- It provides a shield of white light protecting you at all times.
- It grounds the body-mind-spirit into the Earth and the infinite power of the Supreme God.
- It is a beneficial beginning visualization to practice before trying more advanced ones.
- Chanting AUM moves the liquids in the brain and body, linking the Amygdala and Pineal to the Confluence of Sinuses. This calms and vitalize the chakras and nervous system.
6. What are the Best Chants to Do?
If you are Christian, sing the Lord’s Prayer or Psalm 23, which are profoundly powerful words:
If you’re Hindu or Buddhist, here are four power chants I really love:
This single syllable is the cosmic sound.
“Om Nama Shivaya”
Means “I am THAT” as in “I am a part of the Supreme Oneness”.
“Om Ma Ni Pe Me Hum”
Six syllables. This is a prayer to Avalokiteshwar, the highest known avatar in the universe, sometimes called Chenrezig and Lokesharya.
“Om Ah Hum Benza Guru Siddhi Hum”
A prayer to Padmasambhava, the great multi-dimensional saint of Buddhism. These 12 syllables are some of the most powerful utterances you can make.
Sutra for Generating Aspirational Bodhicitta
This is a powerful chant to the impermanence of life.
- Karma rabre marme da
- Juma silva chupa tel
- Me lam lopda thinta bo
- Dije cshunam tethtar tha
Like a star, an optical illusion, or a flame
A magical illusion, a dewdrop, or a bubble,
Like a dream, a flash of lightning, or a cloud
So one should consider all compounded things.
7. Fluids and the Power of Emotions, are the Secrets to Brain Detox, Health, and Spiritual Growth in a Human Body.
We are an ocean of blood and water. To understand life in a body, you must understand water and emotions Water exists in our lymph and interstitial fluids between the cells. Water is in our lymphatic system, tears, synovial joint fluid, blood, blood plasma, urine, cerebrospinal fluid, and it bathes our brain. Embodied life is all about WATER. And water is a physical form of JOY! We live in an ocean of water. If your body fluids are dirty, you will have difficulty finding any clarity or joy.
Health is all about the WATER, LYMPH, INTERSTITIAL FLUIDS. Water conducts electricity and sustains the emotions. The emotions are our “weather”. When we are balanced, the emotions are also our inspiration and our power. The emotional link in the body comes through the Amygdala in the brain and the “Vagus nerve” deep in the body. You must “hook in” your meditation and chanting to the power of your emotions – a passionate heart-centered love can carry your deepest wish into the universal mind.
Our gift as human beings is to be a bridge from the material to the spiritual. That connection happens in the fluids, and the clear intention, a sincere desire to grow or transform your life. What is your passion? Now is the time for you to USE IT, to detox your body, mind and spirit. To move out of the material into the spirit. The body is your key.
As you breathe white light into the brain center, you fill the body fluids with white light and make them a crystalline form of water. This is a choice we make every day.
Move ALL the fluids. Any way that you can move the interstitial body fluids is beneficial, provided that you don’t damage yourself. Movement, Inversions. Even Sky Diving can benefit you, if you don’t die in the process!
Takeaway: “Go ahead, turn your body fluids into a crystalline generator of joy that radiates through all realms. Your passionate meditations and chants will seep into the air, penetrating the earth, all dimensions, and future timelines. What have you got to lose?”
This is just a reminder to drink plenty of pure water. You must be well hydrated in order to meditate and be healthy. Personally, I drink almost 3 quarts of water per day in small doses. Otherwise, I cannot function. Your physical body is mostly water. It makes sense, if your body is dehydrated, you will not benefit from any “activation” of the water.
The SOUNDS we hear are more than an auditory experience. What does a sound wave look like? Science photographer Linden Gledhill decided to find out using water and neon lights to synthesize natural designs from sound waves. This beautiful blue design is an example.
Yes, you can detox the brain with meditation and chanting. More importantly, you can heal your whole self, body, mind, and spirit. That is the role of the White Light Meditation and these chants. Your human mental clarity, your fluids, together with your emotions can make you so joyful you are impervious to mind-control. AI silicone machines will never keep up with you!
Just because some “scientists” talk about merging humans with machines in cyberspace, does not make it a good plan. And it’s certainly not beneficial for a true human being. Just remember, robots have no fluids. They have no emotions, no joy, no destiny, and no spiritual power. So, they’ll never make it into the Olympics of multi-dimensional living beings. Consider it a joke.
They can “beam” emotional frequencies of anger or fear into water-based human beings, especially those who have high levels of nano bots (think vaxes and junk food). However, you cannot “beam” emotions into a silicone cyber robot – you have to do it through software programming.
Emotions make us wonderfully powerful and unpredictable. I believe the future of humanity is amazing AI may be useful in many ways. However AI-human droids are not a part of our highest future. Ha Ha! Thanks for showing up!
Srijana, aka Jane Barthelemy, is a writer, intuitive medium, channel, and energy healer with over 50 years experience in Kundalini and Buddhist meditation. She has an MBA and worked as CFO of Rudi’s Bakery for 10 years. Her life path followed many careers including opera primadonna in Italy and owner of a Venetian glass jewelry company. Serious health challenges led her to teach Qigong, Taichi, and to write two healthy cookbooks: “Paleo Desserts” and “Good Morning Paleo”. Her healthy food & lifestyle website JanesHealthyKitchen.com recently won the 2021 CEO Magazine award for the “Best Healthy Food & Lifestyle Blog – North America”. Her upcoming books include: “Heal Your Past Lives” and “Buddha Speaks – Channeled Passages from the Master”. She lives in Bali with her Bhutanese husband Lama D.
- *** https://www.kenhub.com/en/library/anatomy/circulation-of-the-cerebrospinal-fluid
- *** https://sites.google.com/a/sheffield.ac.uk/the-skull-and-foramina/csf-formation-1
- *** https://ibleedrainbow.wordpress.com/2016/10/19/blood-brain-barrier-blood-csf-barrier/https://www.brainline.org/slideshow/anatomy-ptsd
- The Glymphatic System: A Beginner’s Guide, https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/The-Glymphatic-System:-A-Beginner’s-Guide-Jessen-Munk/0c44216d5e15abae9df7ef347975f9af3c3fa269
- CSF Leak After COVID-19 Nasopharyngeal Swab: A Case Report, https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/lary.29462
- The Glymphatic Pathway: Waste Removal from the CNS via Cerebrospinal Fluid Transport, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28466758/
- Clearing Out the Junk: Healthy lifestyle choices boost brain waste disposal, https://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2018/clearing-junk-healthy-lifestyle-choices-boost-brain-waste-disposal/
- Effects of Meditation and Music-Listening on Blood Biomarkers of Cellular Aging and Alzheimer’s Disease in Adults with Subjective Cognitive Decline: An Exploratory Randomized Clinical Trial, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6388631/
- Neurohemodynamic correlates of ‘OM’ chanting: A pilot functional magnetic resonance imaging study, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3099099/
- 9 Easy Yoga Exercises which Can Help Clear Your Mind, https://www.zmescience.com/medicine/yoga-exercises-clear-mind-0432/
- Glymphatic failure as a final common pathway to dementia, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33004510/
- Directional brain networks underlying OM chanting
- How chanting OM affects your physiology – Sequence Wiz
- The ayurvedic doctor explains Health Benefits of Chanting …
- The Science of Chanting for Inner Transformation
- The Mystery and Magic of Om – Project Yourself
- The Healing Power of Your Voice – The Sound Healer
- Mantra Meditation: The Benefits of Chanting Mantra
- Directional brain networks underlying OM chanting …
- OM Changes In Brain Cerebral Blood Flow MRI Study
- Interaction between blood-brain barrier and glymphatic system in solute clearance, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29608988/
- The Sleeping Brain: Harnessing the Power of the Glymphatic System through Lifestyle Choices, https://www.mdpi.com/2076-3425/10/11/868/htm
- CSF generation by pineal gland results in a robust melatonin circadian rhythm in the third ventricle as an unique light/dark signal, https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/CSF-generation-by-pineal-gland-results-in-a-robust-Tan-Manchester/0ff23595c0652181c5cb7cc74afe92843cf1d141
- Not all sleep is equal when it comes to cleaning the brain, https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/02/190227173111.htm
- Meditation Can Change Your Brain for Better and Longer Life, http://yang-sheng.com/?p=10991