PDF Proposals Offered Here:
- About Sri Jana
- Buddha Speaks Quotes Introduction
- Buddha Speaks Oracle Cards
- Buddha Speaks Oracle Planner
- Buddha Speaks Illustrated Quotes for Children and Adults
- Buddha Speaks Channeled Conversations
Video for Buddha Speaks
- Heal Your Past Lives, Six Steps to Dissolve Old Trauma for Lasting Happiness
Video for Heal Your Past Lives
- Kingdom of Happiness, The Bhutan Travel Cookbook
1. About Sri Jana
Facebook: Sri Jana srijana1080
WhatsApp: Jane Barthelemy 975-1796-7830
YouTube Channel: Sri Jana
Bali: +62-819 3718 4020
2. Buddha Speaks Quotes Introduction
“Buddha Speaks” is a series of authentic quotes offering timeless teachings for humans on any path. What did the Buddha really say? Although he lived two thousand five hundred years ago, the Master’s words still touch us deeply today. Integrating all religious faiths, lineages, divergent translations, and centuries of interpretations, these skillfully adapted quotes are authentic, unique, and timely, because they come directly from the Master himself.
3. Buddha Speaks Oracle Cards
A set of cards or an app of authentic quotes from ancient texts, offering a new modern version of the Buddha’s words to inspire and challenge readers every day. Beautifully illustrated to promote crystal clear understanding of subtle concepts. Includes instruction booklet. Depending on the publisher’s wishes, a set could contain from 54 to 75 quotes. Use the app to shuffle the cards. Use key words to ask specific questions. Double click on a card that speaks to you strongest to find your highest guidance. Select your “card of the day” to etch it in your memory to reprogram your thoughts. Save your readings into a journal. Flip the card over to reveal its sacred art image.
4. Buddha Speaks Oracle Planner
A 52-page journal or app with inspiring quotes direct from ancient texts, one for each week of the year, with colorful illustrations. Each page contains a unique, thought-provoking Buddha quote with a beautiful image to stimulate tranquility and inspire reflection from a fresh perspective.
I confess I’m a fanatic about my calendar. If I can’t find a page that calms me for the whole week, I may be engulfed in total confusion. How lovely it will be to experience this tranquil state of being every time I open it! Search for inspiration by keywords. Email your readings to friends. Share your favorite quotes via social media.
5. Buddha Speaks Illustrated Quotes for Children & Adults
A book or ebook of authentic quotes from Pali and Tibetan texts, offers a fresh perspective on the Buddha’s words and a unique opportunity for children and adults to have a conversation around everyday thought-provoking questions. Attractive images bring clarity to the Buddha’s intention for easy understanding of advanced concepts in simple words.
6. Buddha Speaks, Channeled Conversations with the Master
A collection of 36 chapters channeled with the Buddha. He offers highly relevant and surprising advice for modern times, on a wide range of essential topics including trust, anger, obstacles, sexuality, diet, and how to promote positive change in the world. There’s a lifetime of reading in these chapters, not for the faint of heart, relevant to both beginners and advanced practitioners. 60,000 words. See video below:
Buddha Speaks Channeled Conversations can show readers how to:
- Apply Buddhist practices to “upgrade” body, mind, and spirit to higher levels.
- Release old habits and biological fate to manifest your highest evolution.
- Reprogram your brain to harmonize the subconscious and conscious mind.
- Change your energy awareness to create a new reality in every present moment.
- Master meditation and breathing, to tune into energies beyond our material world.
- Learn to observe your mind, to dissolve old programming and self-defeating thoughts.
- Develop the ability to face your dark side, to clear past Karma, and change your destiny.
7. Heal Your Past Lives, Six Steps to Dissolve Old Trauma for Lasting Happiness
Who would you be if you didn’t carry burdens from the past?
This book offers a technique to permanently dissolve negative patterns rooted in the past. Many people carry distant memories of heartbreak and fear. Deep, subconscious memories influence our everyday experience, and can manifest as illness or stress. This book shows how to pinpoint and dissolve any past trauma. My mission is to empower everyone to find health and wellness, to permanently dissolve negative patterns rooted in the past. I offer 6-Steps to identify and remove old patterns forever. 37,000 words
Trauma is a burden. Like a knot of highly concentrated toxic energy, trauma can create holes in your auric field. Every trauma that you carry fragments your consciousness, as if a piece of your awareness is tied up remembering it. This holds you back from achieving your highest destiny. When you release the root of trauma, you dissolve an old pattern and expand your inner awareness.
This book outlines six steps to heal your own past trauma, plus a journal of 54 past lives, and how clearing them transformed my reality. As past life scenes were revealed, I could hardly believe the traumas I found. My journey included wars on earth and other planets. At my best I was a Buddhist Lama in Tibet or a clairvoyant medieval nun, Hildegard von Bingen. At my worst, I was a cruel Babylonian warrior and mastermind of death. With each session, trauma vanished, health returned, and my intuition expanded. I found it easier to forgive everyone including myself. My healings became a life-changing journey to wellness.
Anyone can do this. To heal old emotions can change your whole perspective, empower your true destiny, and bring you to health and wellbeing. See video below:
“Heal Your Past Lives” shows how to:
- Intentionally transform your brain chemistry for happiness in the present moment.
- Reset subconscious memories to harmonize with your highest destiny.
- Free yourself of old self-defeating habits and restore your body-mind to peak levels.
- Develop the capacity to tune in to frequencies beyond our material world.
- Learn to face yourself with compassion to weaken the bonds of past Karma.
- Experience your own hidden, latent creative abilities, to change your destiny.
8. From the Kingdom of Happiness,
The Bhutan Travel Cookbook
Join me on a journey to the soul of Bhutan, a window into the original Shangri-La, a collection of true stories about how I found balance and peace. My life turned into a serendipitous adventure, including falling in love with a Bhutanese Lama, being forced out of my home in Santa Fe, NM, and moving to Bhutan, to find the pure Eastern mind unaltered by time. A multi-sensory guide for trekkers and armchair travelers, this book shares my intimate stories of Bhutan’s cultural traditions, breathtaking photos, and authentic food flavors.