Upcoming Books by Sri Jana
These six books have recently come out of the quiet, peaceful environment in Bhutan:
- Buddha Speaks, Channeled Conversations with the Master.
- Buddha Speaks, Illustrated Quotes for Children and Adults.
- Buddha Speaks, Oracle Cards.
- Buddha Speaks, Weekly Oracle Planner.
- Heal Your Past Lives, Six Steps to Dissolve Old Trauma for Lasting Happiness.
- From the Kingdom of Happiness, The Bhutan Travel Cookbook.
Overview of “Buddha Speaks” Four Products
What did the Buddha really say? Can anyone tell me? I am genuinely curious, because we desperately need his counsel right now. Although the Buddha lived two thousand five hundred years ago, his words still touch us deeply today. What advice does the Master have for our modern world? “Buddha Speaks” is a series of four products offering timeless teachings for humans on any path. Integrating all religious faiths, Buddhist lineages, divergent translations, and centuries of interpretations, these words are authentic, unique, and timely, because they come directly from the Master himself.
- Buddha Speaks, Channeled Conversations with the Master. A collection of 36 chapters channeled with the Buddha. He offers highly relevant and surprising advice for modern times, on a wide range of issues including trust, anger, obstacles, sexuality, diet, and how to bring about positive change in the world. 60,000 words.
- “Buddha Speaks Illustrated Quotes for Children & Adults. A book of 36 illustrated quotes direct from original texts in Pali and Tibetan. It offers a fresh perspective on the Buddha’s words, and a unique opportunity for children and adults to have a conversation around everyday thought-provoking questions. Attractive images bring clarity to the Buddha’s intention, for easy understanding of advanced concepts in simple words.
- Buddha Speaks Oracle Cards. A set of 54 cards of authentic quotes directly from ancient texts, offering a new modern version of the Buddha’s words to inspire and challenge readers to find their highest path. The cards are beautifully illustrated to promote crystal clear understanding of his meaning.
- Buddha Speaks Weekly Oracle Planner. A 52-page journal of inspiring quotes direct from ancient texts, one for each week of the year, with colorful images.
Click below to view pdf proposal and sample chapters:
Heal Your Past Lives
Six Steps to Dissolve Old Trauma for Lasting Happiness
Who would you be if you didn’t carry burdens from the past?
Heal Your Past Lives offers a technique to permanently dissolve negative patterns rooted in the past. Many people carry distant memories of heartbreak and fear. Deep, subconscious memories influence our experience, and can manifest as illness or stress. This book shows how to pinpoint and dissolve any past trauma.
My mission is to empower everyone to find health and wellness, to permanently dissolve negative patterns rooted in the past. I offer 6-Steps to identify and remove old patterns forever.
What is trauma? Trauma represents highly concentrated toxic energy, like a knot at the root of friction and stress. Trauma holds you back from achieving your highest destiny. Every trauma you carry fragments your consciousness, as if a piece of your awareness is tied up remembering it. When you deal with your trauma, your consciousness opens up. Your intuition wakes up.
Trauma is a burden. Trauma creates holes in your auric field, that protective energy called Wei Qi in Chinese medicine. Old memories show up as wounds in your light body. Each trauma is tethered to specific memories and to a part of your body. Think about a pain in your body. When you release the root of trauma, you dissolve a physical knot and expand your inner awareness.
For example, a person who suffers panic attacks for no apparent reason, may carry an old pattern of fear, or activation of the autonomic nervous system (ANS), increasing the likelihood of a fight-fight-reaction. It’s as if PTSD from the distant past seeps into our subsequent lives, bringing with it physiological as well as psychological distress.
This book outlines six steps to heal your own past trauma, plus a journal of 54 past lives, and how clearing them transformed my reality. As past life scenes were revealed, I could hardly believe the traumas I found. My journey included wars on earth and other planets. At my best I was a Buddhist Lama in Tibet and the clairvoyant medieval nun, Hildegard von Bingen. At my worst, I was a Babylonian part God, a cruel mastermind of pestilence and extermination. With each session, trauma vanished, health returned, and my intuition expanded. I found it easier to forgive everyone including myself. My healings became a life-changing journey to wellness.
Readers will learn how to:
- Intentionally change your brain chemistry for happiness in the present moment.
- Reprogram subconscious memories to harmonize with your highest destiny.
- Free yourself of old self-defeating habits and restore your body-mind to peak levels.
- Develop the capacity to tune in to frequencies beyond our material world.
- Learn to face yourself with compassion to weaken the bonds of past Karma.
- Experience your own hidden, latent creative abilities, to change your destiny.
Anyone can do this. To heal old emotions can change your whole perspective, empower your true destiny, and bring you to health and wellness. Click below to view proposal and sample chapters.
From the Kingdom of Happiness,
The Bhutan Travel Cookbook
I Discover Peace, Love and Radical Simplicity in the Kingdom of Happiness
From the Kingdom of Happiness, is a journey into the soul of Bhutan, a window to the original Shangri-La, a collection of true stories about how I found balance and peace. After clearing past traumas, my life became a series of serendipitous adventures, including falling in love with a Bhutanese Lama, being forced out of my home in the US, and moving to Bhutan, to find the purity of the Eastern mind largely unaltered by time. Yes, the Himalayas are dotted with caves and real footprints where saints and rinpoches walked. This book is a rich, multi-sensory guide for trekkers and armchair travelers alike, with stunning images and stories that share intimate first-hand experiences of Bhutan’s cultural traditions, breathtaking landscapes, and authentic food flavors. Click pdf examples:
Table of Contents
From the Kingdom of Happiness
The Bhutan Travel Cookbook
Sri Jana, aka Jane Barthelemy, is a Buddhist practitioner, photographer, channel, artist, medical intuitive, and author. The name Srijana means “She who is deeply inventive, creative, and independent, one who serves and assists all of humankind.” Sri Jana began her spiritual journey in 1972 under Swami Rudrananda, known as Rudi. She continued her Buddhist studies with Lama Tshering Wangdu Rinpoche, a lineage holder of the Longchen Nyingthig, Shije, and Chöd traditions. Sri Jana’s profound curiosity about life has led her through a life of many careers including MBA, CFO of Rudi’s Bakery (named after her teacher), opera primadonna in Italy, owner and jewelry designer Marco Polo Designs, Paleo chef, Taichi instructor, medical intuitive, ESL teacher, author.
Several life-threatening illnesses prompted her to study energy medicine and make major lifestyle changes. Each chapter of her life was punctuated by some kind of crisis in which everything had to change – health, career, relationships, lifestyle, and place of residence. While living in Italy and performing as an opera primadonna, Sri Jana began to cultivate the collective energy of audiences in theaters. This led her to be aware of what she calls the “World Mind”. She began to tune into that universal field every day in her morning practice, listening for energy changes, and responding accordingly. Sri Jana is a Nature lover and Buddhist practitioner for nearly 50 years. A medical intuitive, she offers teachings and sessions at fiveseasonsmedicine.com. She is married to Lama Dungtsho, Buddhist teacher, graduate of Simtokha Dzong and Tango Buddhist Institute, Thimphu, Bhutan. Together they offer workshops and tours in Bhutan, Nepal, Tibet, and Bali. They live in Paro, Bhutan. pdf More about Sri Jana