Your microbiome is the root of your immune system. This living eco-system is an integral part of your digestion, your nourishment, brain function, and overall wellness. That means your inner environment of microbes effectively determines your health and future happiness!
It is our personal responsibility to build a resilient microbiome, the root of immunity. In this fast-changing world, we need a smart, multi-dimensional approach to health. The Covid era gave us a powerful reminder to focus on detox and building the immune system.
To restore your microbiome will take some time. In this session we will outline your program for you to carry out on your own. It may entail recommended changes in your diet, lifestyle, or eating schedule. It may include keeping track of your foods and reactions, or some internal cleanse practices, or personal supplements, which I will explain.
Many practitioners offer expensive gut products in a one-size-fits-all approach to restore the microbiome. But since your digestive history is completely unique, I do not recommend this simplistic approach.
Restore Your Microbiome!
My face-to-face Zoom session targets health issues rooted in the gut, such as:
- Chronic bloating and gas
- Constipation, Diarrhea
- Heartburn, Acid reflux
- IBS, IBD
- PMS and PMDD
- Obesity, Diabetes
- Skin conditions like eczema, rosacea and psoriasis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic yeast infections or Candida
- Depression, Anxiety
In a one-hour consultation, I will
- Listen to your issues, history, current diet, and lifestyle.
- Identify imbalances that may be contributing to your gut issues.
- Show you how you can gently make changes in your diet and lifestyle to correct underlying imbalances
- Look intuitively to see what went wrong and how to turn around your health issues.
- Show you personalized meal plans, recipes and food lists to suit your personal taste and dietary preferences (vegan, vegetarian, or omnivore).
- Help you to regain food freedom, so you don’t have to be on a long-term restricted diet.
- Help you to understand what your body needs in the long-term, to be healthy and balanced.
Balancing your microbiome is the key to eliminating illness. If you’re feeling unwell, the first step is to re-harmonize your inner world. When your microbes are working together, you can say good-bye to fatigue, anxiety, depression, brain fog, headaches, acne, eczema, flu, frequent colds, infections, joint pain, and food cravings. I’m going to show you a new perspective and tools to really boost your health.
Sri Jana aka Jane Barthelemy, is an intuitive medium and author. She is a Certified BodyTalk Practitioner, Accunect practitioner, Certified 3rd degree Usui Reiki Master, Certified Qigong Guide, Sacred Sexuality Instructor, MBA, and a lifetime practitioner of Tibetan Buddhist Kundalini meditation for over 50 years. She lives with her Bhutanese husband in Bali, and offers distance treatments anywhere. Contact Sri Jana