THANK YOU! You are confirmed for the
Healers Workshop July 1st and 2nd – Saturday and Sunday – Two afternoons 1 – 5 pm.
Santa Fe Community Yoga Center, 826 Camino de Monte Rey, Suite B1
For more information or Questions about the upcoming workshop,
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or Call 505-216-1750.
A weekend workshop for healers of all paths:
Including but not limited to Acupuncturists, MD’s, ND’s, Massage Therapists, Nurses, Chiropractors, Physical therapists, Psychiatrists, Craniosacral therapists, Counselors, Teachers, Energy workers, Parents…
This is a training for healers of all levels, paths, training, and ages, presenting ancient techniques unknown in the Western world. It’s an opportunity to relax, open your mind and infuse yourself with healing wisdom in a playful, light-hearted way that’s easy to absorb. You will experience Qi in your body, feel the health benefits of Qigong, and learn about the history behind most modern spiritual practices. You’ll receive many timeless techniques to digest, discover, and apply in your own internal work and interactions with others.
You will learn:
- How to infuse your treatments with Qi and power.
- Focus Qi in your physical body for health and transformation.
- Qigong movements to build powerful Qi in your body.
Outline of Content:
First Day, July 1, Saturday 1-5 pm
- Introductions. How to be fully present in the moment.
- What is healing? Prana and Qi, Yin and Yang. Role of Qi transmission in healing. How to infuse power in your healing modality. Self care for the healer.
- Cornerstone Elements of Spiritual Practice: 8 Branches of Chinese Medicine, 8 branches of Yoga.
- Essential Breathing Techniques for Healthy Qi.
- Qi Transmission video demonstration from different lineages.
- Qigong Practice to concentrate Qi. Left-Right Body and Brain Balancing
- Daoist Gates and Yogic Chakras comparison. Critical energy points in body.
- Qigong movements to enliven the meridians and focus Qi into the Body.
- Meditation techniques: Mindfulness, Listening, Visualizations, Energetic practices
- Small Heavenly Circuit Meditation, cultivating Qi.
- Discussion – How to apply these techniques every day.
Second Day, July 2, Sunday 1-5 pm
- Visualize your Energy Body. Images of the Internal Energy Body, various traditions.
- Qigong Power Walking
- Small Heavenly Circuit Meditation practice
- How to Build Protective Wei Qi? Qigong forms to strengthen Wei Qi
- Ego and Energy. The power of surrender in the heart. Double Breath Meditation
- 12-Breath Activation of Extraordinary Meridians, to release ancestral patterns.
- Qigong to heal specific common patterns, emotions, meridians, diseases.
- Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Health. Qigong for Wei Qi, Bone Marrow cleansing
- Discussion: How to apply these techniques. Benefits of daily practice. Closing.
Stay tuned for more information on Module 2 Workshop for Healers, Date TBA:
Requires completion of Module 1.
Conscious transmission of Qi via eyes, hands, voice.
Qi and Sexuality: Transmission in 1) Everyday relationships, 2) Intimate relationships
Specific New Techniques: Release and flush noxious energies, Open Eye Meditation, Advanced Qi Concentration in Dantien, White Light Ball Meditation, Sri Yukteswar Meditation, Psychic Protection and Cleansing Techniques, Secret of the Golden Flower, Clear Noxious Toxins in Bone Marrow, Release negative psychic tensions, Double-Breath Psychic Cleansing Technique.