How can brain balancing help us to align to the soul? Brain synchronization and the pineal gland may hold a key to the mysteries of human multidimensional awareness. By balancing both left and right cortices, we utilize our WHOLE BRAIN. When we awaken the pineal as the alchemical sweet spot in the brain center, we merge big-picture awareness on the right with precise logic on the left. This helps to remove discordant layers that block the soul, to make ascension a process as natural as breathing.
The Pineal Gland in the brain center integrates our Qi energy pathways, vertical and horizontal meridians in perfect harmony. There we find the Zero Point focus that unifies Left-Right, Yin-Yang, Day-Night. When the SOUL rules the mind, and our thoughts are inspired by passionate wish, it is natural to make our dreams into reality.
Forget extremes – the key is to live in the center, the middle path, ignited with passion. By balancing the dual polarities of Nature equally, we discover our true infinite potential to experience higher intelligence and joy every day.
- What is Brain Synchronization? The left and right brain hemisphere process both “detail” and “big picture”. Most people use only part of the brain. When we synchronize left to right, we can experience super-intelligence, WHOLE BRAIN thinking.
- Brain Balancing Promotes Body Harmony. If you have one-sided brain dominance, you’re actually shutting off one half your nervous system and half of your body. Brain balancing engages both intellectual logic and holistic WHOLE BRAIN thinking, to open up a window for super-learning abilities.
- The Pineal Gland is the Antenna Third-Eye Receiver. In the center of the brain, between the two hemispheres. Tthe Pineal Gland receives frequency vibrations much like an antenna. It produces hormones that modulate our biorhythms of day/night wake/sleep.
- Pineal Gland Calcification: Symptoms, Causes, and Solutions? Symptoms of pineal calcification include insomnia, mood swings, depression, anxiety, neurodegenerative diseases, and Alzheimer’s disease. Primary causes are Glyphosate herbicide, fluoride, WIFI, EMF-smog, aluminum, chlorine, mercury, and pesticides.
- The Soul is Non-Physical. Though the ages, people have looked for the location of the SOUL in the BODY. Swami Mukundananda says “The ātmā or eternal soul is enthroned in the etheric heart of all living beings.
- How Can we Manifest Thoughts into Reality from the Soul? Step-by-step instructions on harmonizing with the Laws of Nature.
#1 What is Brain Synchronization?
Brain balancing helps to improve memory, calm emotions, sharpen your senses, and heighten awareness by using the WHOLE BRAIN. We’ve all heard that we’re only using 10% of our brain. However, we could be be super-smart if we’d just use the whole brain.
The right hemisphere looks at the whole picture, the similarities, and what we share in common. The right cortex recognizes that we’re just energy we’re just all these beautiful beings as one human family in an infinite present moment.
When we live in our left hemisphere we can focus on numbers, details, words, we are aware of times, which brings stress, so we feel urgency. We worry about the past. We stress about the future. The problem is that we miss the joy of the present moment. And that is the only place where we feel joy.
Your left hemisphere sees the differences instead of similarities. It is aware that you are a single individual separate from others. In modern society we spend more time focused on our differences, perhaps because this has language so we can talk about it.
The awareness of “myself as separate” is the source of the EGO. There’s nothing wrong with and EGO when it is in balance. However, when the sense of EGO is exaggerated, your mind becomes a myopic trap, as if you have limited vision. You will see everything from the point of view of your own needs and desires. Your selfish wishes motivate your every action and every word. This is the now the case in most modern humans.
Maybe we should ask: How can the left and right hemispheres work together to supercharge intelligence and harmony?
The human brain is wired for both left “detail” and right “big picture”. Ideally, we can choose how we want to live. We have three choices: 1) We can live in binary logic and details, 2) We can live in intuition and sensing, 3) We can merge them to live in the WHOLE BRAIN.
In modern society the balanced nature of our brain is suppressed through education and cultural norms, which teach us a rigid scientific materialism, to believe we are a physical body something like a machine is the sum of its parts. However, we now see a growing interest in the union of rational thought and spiritual inquiry. So, each of us can choose how to become explorers in this cosmic experiment.
#2 Brain Balancing Promotes Body Harmony
Brain synchronization is not just for the brain. It determines the health of the whole body. The left brain controls the right meridians of the body, and vice versa. So, if you are brain-dominant on any one side of the brain, it negatively impacts your breathing, your muscle coordination, your blood, and all body functions.
We tend to repeat habitual brain pathways.
We are creatures of habit. So, we tend to use the same neural pathways in our everyday schedule. However, if we begin to engage WHOLE BRAIN activity, we can enhance our consciousness and our awareness to take control our lives. If you can balance your awareness and become WHOLE BRAIN, then you start to observe things holistically, and you’ll also get details to back it up. Your awareness is completely different. Instead of just playing recurrent programs over and over again using the same pathways, we start to engage in WHOILE BRAIN. We can enhance our ability as humans on this planet. Now millions of people are beginning to discover that.
How to Synchronize the Brain Hemispheres?
There are many ways to engage and activate the WHOLE BRAIN. The most obvious one is to do Brain Balancing from the healing modality BodyTalk. See video. You touch various parts of the cranium with your hand with specific tapping on three points from Chinese Medicine. This effectively creates a wave of awareness around your head to balance your whole body in 2 minutes. Try it!
Another great way to balance the brain is with Qigong, using specific exercises that move reciprocal body parts and cross limbs from one hemisphere to another.
Another great way to balance your brain hemispheres is to walk for 30 minutes outside in Nature. Since the right side is controlled by the left hemisphere and left controlled by the right hemisphere, simple walking with arms swinging in an opposite pattern, it activates the Qiao Mai meridians of the body, and will truly recharge your neurological wellness in no time.
Play fun games to synchronize your brain every day.
- Use the phone with a different hand.
- Open doors with the non-dominant hand.
- Make a new friend and speak with your hands.
- Eat with your non-dominant hand.
- Take a different route home.
- Try a different vegetable.
- Find a new yoga routine.
- Travel to another continent and learn the language.
We see WHOLE BRAIN activity often in young children. When both right and left hemispheres are engaged together simultaneously, it activates something like super-fast learning and mental agility. Both hemispheres working together gives us heightened neural function. However, after age seven or eight we start to express what is called brain dominance. This means that we allow one brain hemisphere or another to dominate, either left or right, and then we just stay there for the rest of our lives.
With dominant left or right brain orientation, it becomes very difficult to integrate intelligent responses to our lives. Our left hemisphere is based on logic and details, and our right hemisphere rules unity and wholeness. This is very important because a left-brain dominant person will understand the logical details but miss the big picture. And the right-brain dominant person will see the whole picture but cannot recall the details or express it in words. We need BOTH.
Sadly, if you’re operating from brain dominance of either left or right side, you’re actually shutting off one half of your nervous system. However, when you balance the brain, and engage both intellectual logic and holistic WHOLE BRAIN thinking, it opens up a window for super-learning, super high intelligence, where you can download information and digest it very quickly.
If you stop, take a walk, do the 2-minute tapping, or do some brain-balancing Qigong, you will be a much more calm, collected, and intelligent person, ready to express holistic awareness in words.
So, the moral of the story is to balance your brain. Use your WHOLE BRAIN, stay flexible, don’t get stuck in dominance of either side. Stay conscious, be mindful, and move out of your old patterns. Then your body meridians will also be in balance. You will be creating new patterns to stay vital every day, and you’ll have 100% of your brain available.
TIP: some say that Hemi-Sync sound therapy and binaural beats are a way to balance the brain. Hemi-Sync is a CIA program that produces audio files. I doubt this will bring you to your goal.
#3 The Pineal Gland is an Antenna Third-Eye Receiver
The amazing Pineal gland sits in the center of the brain, between the two hemispheres. Like an antenna, the Pineal Gland receives frequency vibrations. One of the most amazing parts of our body, it produces hormones that affect mood and modulate our biorhythms of day/night wake/sleep. Its shape resembles a tiny pea-sized pinecone, hence its name “pineal”.Although the pineal gland is hidden deep inside the brain, it has been quite an obsession of masters, mystery schools and religions through the centuries.
The Pineal Gland sits in the third ventricle of the brain, a large pocket of fluid. It contains very pure water and tiny crystals that respond to piezoelectric frequencies, or electric charges that accumulate in crystals, bone, DNA, and various proteins in response to pressure and heat. Rudolf Steiner, scholar of the esoteric mystery schools, believed that the legend of the Holy Grail— a chalice filled with the “waters of life” or “elixir of immortality”— is yet another symbolic reference to the pineal gland within each of us.
Dieter Broers, biophysicist and author of “Solar Revolution” speaks of the Pineal Gland:
Dr. Joe Dispenza sees the pineal gland as a kind of antenna or radio receiver. When tuned to different frequencies it brings different programming to holder. When tuned to the mystical or spiritual frequencies, we experience a connection to the cosmos.
Dr. Joe Dispenza says: “The biggest lie that we’ve ever been told is that we’re linear beings living a linear life. We are dimensional beings living a dimensional life and when the doors of dimension open to you and you get a glimpse of how big this really is, you are going to care less about politics or who is famous. We have people that have switched this latent system on, and they have a greater understanding of who they really are.”
The Pineal is often called the Third Eye Chakra. It helps us see everything as a “witness” or “observer” and being mindful of each moment. When the third eye is open, you not only see but you also understand. When this gland is fully activated, both hemispheres of the brain can synchronize so that logical thinking is integrated with holistic creativity and psychic abilities.
Psychic abilities of clairvoyance, clairaudience telepathy, remote viewing, and telekinesis can develop when the pineal gland is functioning well.
A human being’s Pineal Gland or third eye can be activated to tuned to spiritual frequencies endowing you with a sense of all knowing, euphoria and oneness all around you. The pineal gland can be tuned to higher frequencies with help of meditation, yoga, Qigong, etc.
The Pineal Gland: A Focus of Modern Science.
Three primary hormones are produced by the pineal gland: Serotonin, Melatonin and Dimethyltryptamine (DMT). Serotonin is that very feel-good hormone that gives us a floaty feeling of comfort and ease all over the whole body. Melatonin helps us fall asleep.
All three neurotransmitters play a role in the formation of thoughts and intuition. They travel in special brain pathways, creating sensory and extrasensory experiences. These neurochemicals can activate perceptions, images and visions, to produce a state of being, to think and to picture things in certain ways.
Big Pharma has been working for decades to solve the so-called “chemical brain imbalance” that causes depression and psychosis. It was believed that serotonin, and the response was to produce a class of chemicals called Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs). The result was Eli Lily’s miracle drug Prozac in 1987. Prozac quickly became the most prescribed antidepressant in the world with annual sales of $2 to $3 billion, in spite of side effects. Its patent expired in 2001 and the rise of competition has been fierce.
#4 Pineal Gland Calcification: Symptoms, Causes, and Solutions?
Pineal gland calcification is a serious problem and a major risk for neurodegenerative diseases, psycho-spiritual issues, contributing to disease and a low quality of life. When the pineal cannot produce melatonin, it may cause insomnia or confused sleep-waking cycles.
Symptoms of pineal calcification include especially insomnia, mood swings, depression, anxiety, neurodegenerative diseases, and Alzheimer’s disease. In fact, to remove pineal calcification could treat Alzheimer’s disease. Alzheimer’s patients have been shown to have highly calcified pineal glands, and a likely cause of this calcification is fluoride. Good sleep plays a central role in all of these.
What are the Causes of Pineal Calcification?
Calcification in the pineal gland is caused primarily by nanobacteria and neurotoxins. The biggest cause of pineal calcification is fluoride chemical, a toxin used in drinking water and toothpaste worldwide. Other causes include Glyphosate herbicide, fluoride chemical, WIFI, EMF-smog, aluminum, heavy metals, chlorine, bromide, mercury, pesticides, sugars, artificial sweeteners, tobacco, excess alcohol, caffeine, and nanobacteria. These are the primary culprits that prevent the proper function of our pineal gland. When nanobacteria and chemicals accumulate on our pineal gland, it is unable to produce its important chemicals.
Sadly, all these toxins are widespread, and every single human being is exposed. Fluoride was used in drinking water by the Nazis in WWII concentration camps to make the camp population docile and not question authority. Especially fluoride is extremely harmful as it is magnetically attracted to our pineal gland more than any other organ.
Ways to Protect Your Pineal Gland:
- Drink fluoride-free water. Test your drinking water, and drink clean water. Cheap filters won’t remove fluoride. Look for distilled or reverse osmosis water. Use a tub – shower filter.
- Avoid fluoride toothpaste.
- Take MMS activated Chlorine Dioxide by Jim Humble to clear biofilm from pineal.
- Remove mercury fillings. Avoid all heavy metals.
- Study to protect yourself from WiFi and Electric Smog from cell phones, computers, machines, and cell towers. Turn off WiFi at night. Disconnect smart meter.
- Detox heavy metals with chlorella, blue/green algae, and cilantro.
- Eat a Healthy diet. Eliminate processed packaged foods, Eat local organic directly from nature.
- To support your natural circadian rhythm, get plenty of sleep, go out in the sun first thing in the morning, do relaxing activities in low light before bed. Avoid computer blue light especially evening.
- Avoid consumer cosmetics, deodorants, and foods that contain heavy metals.
- Nourish your soul with Yoga and Meditation, in order to promote higher brain frequencies.
- Walk daily outside and soak in Sunlight for essential Vitamin D and meridian balancing.
A Perfect Way to Kill the Soul of Society
If I were a tyrant bent on controlling humanity, I would work carefully over several generations to disconnect their spiritual frequencies and connection God, without the knowledge of the people. I would ridicule religion and introduce left-brain dominance in schools and all aspects of society. I would introduce poisons in food, air, and water to make people docile, controllable, and not too smart. That way society would be an obedient population of mechanized workers with the ability to obey, of course with myself always in control. Think about it.
#5 The Soul is Non-Physical – You won’t find it in the Body!
Doctors and scientists are always looking for the SOUL in the BODY. Ha Ha! That’s so funny! It’s NOT PHYSICAL!
René Descartes French philosopher, scientist, and mathematician (1596–1650) believed that “The pineal is the seat of the soul.” He contended that rational thought was the necessary and sufficient condition of the soul, and that the pineal gland was the seat of rational thought. What do YOU think?
If they find the physical SOUL, pretty soon doctors would be looking to dissect it and take it apart with their scalpels. Big Pharma will be researching how to synthesize fake patentable souls to control humans. It’s not even funny.
Where Can We Find the SOUL?
Some say it’s in your HEART.
Swami Mukundananda, renowned spiritual teacher from India says the soul resides within the subtle mind in the region of the heart. He says:
“The ātmā or eternal soul is enthroned in the etheric heart of all living beings. God is seated within our soul. Seated inside, he/she grants the power of consciousness and eternality to the soul. We souls are thus eternal and sentient, not by our own power, but because the supremely sentient and eternal God is seated within, and is granting his powers to us.”
How could the SOUL ever be located from a material perspective? Maybe it is EVERYWHERE. Maybe it is not even in the body. Even so, the SOUL provides us with consciousness.
#6 How to Manifest Thoughts into Reality from the Soul?
Step-by-step instructions on harmonizing with the Laws of Nature.
How can we know how to manifest our highest destiny from the SOUL?
Much of our physical reality is birthed from our minds. Perception changes experience. Just know, every time you think of something, that reality actually exists. Although it may not exist in the physical 3D density, it already exists energetically. To manifest your thoughts, you must fuel this potential reality with energy, with a deep wish. You do not need to create that energy. You can find it deep within yourself.
What’s the fuel?
The fuel is your pure, one-pointed passion. Without this you have no juice. Search inside yourself and make sure your thought is in harmony with the universe. If it does, then you have traction! The universe will respond.
Focus on the thought you wish to manifest. Think about the actions it will require to make it a reality. Focus on your words, the environment around it that will be needed.
Align your heart, words, and actions to your desired outcome. As you perform actions, imagine that thought has already been manifested into reality. Ask with a deep passion and a pure heart. Continue to do that until you receive feedback.
The universe will resonate that experience and respond. It may take a bit of time, so keep going. You will either receive exactly what you ask for, or the closest thing that the universe can provide at this time. Your wish will be answered. The universe will reflect that experience back to you. This is the law of the universe.
Thanks for showing up!
Srijana, aka Jane Barthelemy, is a medical intuitive, healer, and author with decades of experience in meditation, Kundalini, Buddhism, Qigong, Taichi, and Daoist sexuality. She has an MBA and was CFO of the original Rudi’s Bakery. Her life path followed many careers including opera primadonna in Italy and owner of a Venetian glass jewelry company. Serious health challenges led her to write two cookbooks: “Paleo Desserts” and “Good Morning Paleo”. Her website JanesHealthyKitchen.com recently won the 2022 Corp Today Magazine award for the “Most Innovative Healthy Food & Lifestyle Blog – North America”. Her upcoming books include: “Heal Your Past Lives”, and “Buddha Speaks – Channeled Passages from the Master”. She and her Bhutanese husband, Lama D, are on the faculty at the NewEarth University. They live in Bali where they offer meditation and healing workshops.
- Brainwave Impermanence: The Science of Miracles with Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor + Dr. Jeffrey Rediger, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsB_A7KDG9I
- Left brain right brain exercise Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqVyFuUKx0s
- Pineal Gland Our Third Eye: The Biggest Cover-Up In Human History, https://www.soulask.com/pineal-gland-our-third-eye-the-biggest-cover-up-in-human-history/
- Hemi-Sync “Using the Brain’s full capacity” Dr. Bruce Lipton, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yCPNhmumrM
- Hemi Sync Extended – Increase flowstate / Theta Binaural and Isochronic Beats // Frequency Tuning, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKbgoUi4RoM
- JOE DISPENZA DEMYSTIFIES THE SCIENCE OF PINEAL GLAND ACTIVATION, https://projectyourself.com/blogs/news/dr-joe-dispenza-demystifies-the-science-of-pineal-gland-activation
- THE SEROTONIN-DEPRESSION MYTH & FACING THE CULTURE THAT PROMOTED IT, https://thehighwire.com/editorial/serotonin-depression-myth-facing-the-culture-that-promoted-it/
- Meet The Four Characters of Your Brain, https://www.drjilltaylor.com/a-featured-article-post-title/
- The Brain Huddle, Dr, Jill Bolte Taylor, http://hhemarketing.com/author/bolte_taylor/pdf/BrainHuddle-Infographicx.pdf
- Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor: Helping You Understand Your Brain, https://www.insidewink.com/2022/05/22/dr-jill-bolte-taylor-helping-you-understand-your-brain/
- Book: Whole Brain Living: The Anatomy of Choice and the Four Characters That Drive Our Life, by Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor, https://www.amazon.com/Whole-Brain-Living-Anatomy-Characters/dp/1401961983
- Jill Bolte Taylor, Neuroscientist – Balanced Brain Model Reduces Stress, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxyLd9ukP4M
- Serotonin content and melatonin production in the pineal gland of the male Djungarian hamster (Phodopus sungorus), https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1380550/
- The Pineal Gland and the “Melatonin Hypothesis,” 1959-1974, https://profiles.nlm.nih.gov/spotlight/hh/feature/pineal
- Pineal Calcification, Melatonin Production, Aging, Associated Health Consequences and Rejuvenation of the Pineal Gland, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6017004/
- Pineal Gland Calcification: The Cause & the Consequence, https://innovativemedicine.com/pineal-gland-calcification-the-cause-the-consequence/
- Pineal Gland Calcification: Causes, Symptoms, Risks, Treatment, https://candidaspecialists.com/pineal-gland-calcification/
- New Insight: Alzheimer’s Disease Linked to Pineal Gland Calcification from Fluoride, https://naturalsociety.com/alzheimers-disease-linked-pineal-gland-calcification-fluoride/
- Detoxify The Pineal Gland, https://detoxifythepineal.blogspot.com
- 14 Heartwarming Rabindranath Tagore Poems In English, https://www.simplykalaa.com/post/rabindranath-tagore-poems-in-english
- The pineal: seat of the soul, https://hekint.org/2022/04/20/the-pineal-seat-of-the-soul/
- Part 6: The Pineal gland Activation, the Mechanics of Ascension, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QTylcNNzLY