By Jane Barthelemy.
Your transformation is about to go into hyper-speed.
Transitioning from miserable to happy, from sick to healthy, is as easy as 1-2-3. This post is about the powerful Emotional Freedom Technique. EFT is a revolutionary system of acupuncture that you can use to heal your own mental, emotional, and physical problems. Instead of needles, EFT uses tapping. We just “tune in” to the emotional issue at hand while stimulating specific meridian points on the body and tapping them with our fingertips. You don’t even have to believe it – it works anyway. For most issues, EFT reduces conventional therapy from weeks, months, or years down to minutes or hours. EFT is such a simple process that even children can do it. Yet its effectiveness is often overlooked and skeptics downplay its power.
A Potent and Practical Tool for Living
EFT combines the physical benefits of acupuncture with the cognitive benefits of conventional therapy for a much faster, more complete treatment of emotional issues. The result is an immediate and permanent improvement in related physical and performance issues. I use EFT before bed to help me digest any stressful events that happened during the day. I used EFT to dissolve the fear of selling my business. I used it to permanently heal a pattern of edema (water retention) in my legs when I was traveling. You can use EFT for a toothache, a relationship issue, fear of surgery, or any serious disease such as cancer or Alzheimer’s.
EFT was developed by Gary Craig, and millions have embraced it worldwide. Astonishing results have been achieved for pain, diseases, emotional issues (including PTSD) and performance enhancement. Beware, there are many high-priced, questionable copycat EFT versions. Rely on Gary Craig’s original system. It is free at www.emofree.com. View his complete tutorial.
How to Do EFT:
- Identify your movie (issue) and its intensity from 1-10.
- While tapping on #1 Karate chop point (or #1a sore spot) repeat the EFT phrase:
“Even though I have this experience of ________,
I deeply and completely love and accept myself”.
- Continue tapping through all the body points in order, saying the words.
- Notice if the intensity of your movie changes, and what the number is 1-10.
- After 3-6 rounds, tap on Gamut point while you: Close eyes, Open eyes, Eyes down hard right, Eyes down hard left, Roll eyes in circle, Hum 5 seconds of a song like Happy Birthday, Count 1 2 3 4 5, Hum 5 seconds of another song. Repeat one or more rounds of tapping as needed until the intensity of your issue reaches 0.
10 Reasons Why I Love EFT:
- You can do EFT by yourself. You don’t need a practitioner.
- EFT is free. You don’t have to pay money to benefit.
- You can do EFT anytime, anywhere. You don’t have to wait to make an appointment.
- There’s no limit to the number of issues or ways in which EFT can be used in your life.
- EFT tapping helps you to clear out negative energy disturbances and blockages and return your body to its natural state of energy flow.
- EFT tapping often works where nothing else will.
- EFT is non-invasive. It does not use needles, pharmaceuticals, or even herbs.
- Anyone can do EFT. No special education is required.
- EFT can clear old traumas and congenital or inherited dysfunction, physical or emotional.
- EFT can help the mind and nervous system to open and welcome new changes with a healthy, productive attitude.
Useful EFT Videos:
The EFT Basic Recipe by Founder Gary Craig: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wG2FA4vfLQ
EFT #2 – Gary Craig – Lets do it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DozzGfFS2T8
EFT #3 – Gary Craig – “If it doesn’t work”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19MQOETq8Eo
Mercola – Basic Steps to Your Emotional Freedom: http://eft.mercola.com
“The cause of all negative emotions is a disruption in the body’s energy system.” Gary Craig, Founder of EFT