Introducing Ancient Qigong Healing Techniques
July 1st and 2nd – Saturday and Sunday – Two afternoons 1 – 5 pm.
Total cost: $125
Santa Fe Community Yoga Center, 826 Camino de Monte Rey, Suite B1
For more information and to register:
Email email@example.com, or Call 505-216-1750.
REGISTER ONLINE – CLICK HERE
A weekend workshop for healers of all paths:
Including but not limited to Acupuncturists, MD’s, ND’s, Massage Therapists, Nurses, Chiropractors, Physical therapists, Psychiatrists, Craniosacral therapists, Counselors, Teachers, Energy workers, Parents…
This is a training for healers of all levels, paths, training, and ages, presenting ancient techniques unknown in the Western world. It’s an opportunity to relax, open your mind and infuse yourself with healing wisdom in a playful, light-hearted way that’s easy to absorb. You will experience Qi in your body, feel the health benefits of Qigong, and learn about the history behind most modern spiritual practices. You’ll receive many timeless techniques to digest, discover, and apply in your own internal work and interactions with others.
You will learn:
- How to infuse your treatments with Qi and power.
- Focus Qi in your physical body for health and transformation.
- Qigong movements to build powerful Qi in your body.
Outline of Content:
First Day, July 1, Saturday 1-5 pm
- Introductions. How to be fully present in the moment.
- What is healing? Prana and Qi, Yin and Yang. Role of Qi transmission in healing. How to infuse power in your healing modality. Self care for the healer.
- Cornerstone Elements of Spiritual Practice: 8 Branches of Chinese Medicine, 8 branches of Yoga.
- Essential Breathing Techniques for Healthy Qi.
- Zhan Zhuang practice. Grounding Heaven and Earth into Dantien. (站桩)
- Qi Transmission video demonstration from different lineages.
- Qigong Practice to concentrate Qi. Left-Right Body and Brain Balancing
- Daoist Gates and Yogic Chakras comparison. Critical energy points in body.
- Qigong movements to enliven the meridians and focus Qi into the Body.
- Meditation techniques: Mindfulness, Listening, Visualizations, Energetic practices
- Small Heavenly Circuit Meditation, cultivating Qi.
- Discussion – How to apply these techniques every day.
Second Day, July 2, Sunday 1-5 pm
- Visualize your Energy Body. Images of the Internal Energy Body, various traditions.
- Qigong Power Walking
- Small Heavenly Circuit Meditation practice
- How to Build Protective Wei Qi? Qigong forms to strengthen Wei Qi
- Ego and Energy. The power of surrender in the heart. Double Breath Meditation
- 12-Breath Activation of Extraordinary Meridians, to release ancestral patterns.
- Qigong to heal specific common patterns, emotions, meridians, diseases.
- Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Health. Qigong for Wei Qi, Bone Marrow cleansing
- Discussion: How to apply these techniques. Benefits of daily practice. Closing.
Jane Barthelemy is an intuitive healer, teacher of Qigong and Taichi, and life-long student of spirituality and health. Jane was introduced to a spiritual life by Rudi, the first American Swami, known as Swami Rudrananda, and has been practicing Tibetan Trika Yoga since the age of 22. Her other teachers of Meditation, Qigong, Taichi, Daoist Philosophy, Chinese Medicine, Sexual Practices, and Healing include Master Khamto Lee, Master Liu Deming, Master Zhenzan Dao, Dr. Ka’imi Pilipovich, Master Franco Mescola, and Lama Tsering Wangdu Rinpoche.
Jane is a prolific writer on energy medicine, diet, and how to heal ourselves in these modern times. She is the author two cookbooks of creative recipes free of sugars and processed ingredients. As Five Seasons Medicine, Inc., Jane offers individual healing sessions, classes, and a variety of community events including lectures, movies, Tibetan Chanting Kirtans, and food. Jane lives in Santa Fe. For information on her healing, writings, and events, see Jane’s websites: www.FiveSeasonsMedicine.com, and www.JanesHealthyKitchen.com.
Workshop Cost: $125.00
|Pay Via PayPal $125|
|Earlybird Special $99 if paid before 6/25/17|
|Or mail a check to:||Five Seasons Medicine, Inc.
369 Montezuma Ave #233,
Santa Fe, NM 87501
Module 2 Workshop for Healers, Date TBA:
Requires completion of Module 1.
Conscious transmission of Qi via eyes, hands, voice.
Qi and Sexuality: Transmission in 1) Everyday relationships, 2) Intimate relationships
Specific New Techniques: Release and flush noxious energies, Open Eye Meditation, Advanced Qi Concentration in Dantien, White Light Ball Meditation, Sri Yukteswar Meditation, Psychic Protection and Cleansing Techniques, Secret of the Golden Flower, Clear Noxious Toxins in Bone Marrow, Release negative psychic tensions, Double-Breath Psychic Cleansing Technique.