What were the FIRST STEPS in your journey from SPIRIT to a PHYSICAL body? Embryo cell mitosis gives BIRTH to the first meridians in Chinese Medicine. What happens next?
HOW DOES LIFE BEGIN? Summary:
Step 1: Life in an Embryo Begins with the Five Vital Substances: 1) Spirit, 2) Water, 3) Qi-Electricity, 4) Jing-DNA, 5) Blood. These are both physical and spiritual. Without these five substances there is no life.
Step 2: Conception and Mitosis. A fertilized egg begins to divide. The first division creates the central meridians DuMai and RenMai. Subsequent cell divisions create the other Extraordinary Meridians, channels of spiritual ancestry and destiny that guide your life. Sadly, the X- meridians are not used much in modern acupuncture. The X-Meridians are a portal to the most powerful healing and rapid transformation.
Step 3: Next Cell Division Creates the Extraordinary Organs. These body-wide organs precede all the other organs, and rule their wellbeing through life. The Six X-Meridians include the 1) Bone Marrow, 2) Blood vessels, 3) Bones, 4) Brain & Nervous system, 5) Procreative system, and the 6) Gall bladder. The X-organs are a key to healing.
Step 4: Twelve organ meridians carry Qi throughout your body. These meridians are well known to acupuncturists, who can skillfully listen to your pulse and heal with needles on the acupuncture points. However, some practitioners do not need needles.
Conclusion: What’s the GOAL of Physical Life? The goal of our existence is Enlightenment or Ascension. We learn our lessons in this realm, gain virtue, and eventually “graduate” to higher realms. When it is our time, we leave our body.
SPIRIT & SCIENCE are ONE
True knowledge comes from integrating spirit and science. In fact, on the highest levels, science and spirit are identical. We sometimes think our bodies are made of molecules and cells. We know the universe is made of spinning electrons and protons which somehow manifest into matter.
But excuse me, how can matter can manifest matter? Did science forget somewhere along the line to include the intention of the Supreme Almighty Spirit? Maybe it is the Will of God that creates all physical matter and all dimensions. When you look in the mirror what do you see? Maybe your body electrons, atoms, and molecules are just the spinning intentions of God creating a miracle of cells and flesh. Ha Ha!
We go through life asking for a miracle, when in fact we ARE exactly that. And physical matter is just an intelligent grid of intentions. Think about it…
The ancient Chinese medical system is rooted in the body-mind-spirit as a unified system. Chinese Medicine is effective precisely because it recognizes the union of the body and spirit. If a medical system treats only the physical body, it’s missing the very source of the physical body. And since we know the physical is a reflection of the larger spirit realm, physical medicine is completely missing the point!
The roots of physical life are truly multidimensional. Immediately after conception a fertilized cell begins to divide. The first division becomes the 2 primary central meridians. Again the cell divides, creating 4, 8, 16 cells, giving the eight Extraordinary meridians. At the blastula stage there are 64 identical stem cells ready to diversify into the different organs and body tissues. The Five Vital Essences do their part, the Six Extraordinary Organs find their place, giving rise to all the other organs. The sacred process of life is orchestrated once again.
Step 1: Life Begins with the Five Vital Substances
Ancient Chinese Medicine identified five vital substances of life: Spirit (Shen), Body Fluids (Jinye), Energy (Qi), DNA Essence (Jing), and Blood (Xue). Without these five substances there is no life. These substances are both physical and spiritual. We can say the Vital Substances actually bring life force into physical matter. This is the magical moment where universal elements, atoms, electrons, and molecules, start to come alive.
The Five Vital Substances of Life – in Chinese Medicine:
1) Spirit – Shen is our union with the Universal Dao, or Supreme Almighty. For the Shen to come into full fruition, it is dependent on our Jing essence. and our Qi energy. When the Jing and Qi are strong, refinement comes into the sacred body bringing the possibility of enlightenment, ascension.
2) Water – Jinye – Our bodies are 70 – 90% water. Our body fluids are an echo of the primordial ocean. All the liquids in the body respond to Qi electrical frequencies. When you infuse Water with Qi, the result is Life.
3) Qi-Electricity – This vital energy pervades all matter. In the human body, our living Qi frequencies flow through the meridians, gates, chakras, and power nodes of intersection we call “acupuncture points”. Qi is the energy that motivates matter, thought, action, and transformation. That’s why the practice of “QiGong” is “Cultivation of Energy”.
4) Jing-DNA – The fundamental essence of life is DNA. This essence is a precious resource granted to us by our parents and blood lineage. Jing contains Sexual, Creative, Lifegiving power that resides in the kidneys. During your life, you can either nourish and build the Jing, or squander it and lose it.
5) Blood – Xue – The sacred fluid of nourishment, Blood arises from Qi and it contains all the other four vital essences: Shen, Jinye, Qi, and Jing. The Blood infuses the cells and nourishes the organs in a cycle to produce more Qi.
Can DNA Be Spontaneously Generated from Spirit, Water, and Qi Energy?
YES! Surprising scientific discoveries indicate DNA can be generated in water with electrical impulse! Researchers discovered that DNA has an electromagnetic energy field, and it responds to intention. Yikes! Maybe LIFE is just a manifestation of SPIRIT.
Think of your DNA as a spark of light in an ocean. Life in a physical body is about electricity conducted through water. Sunlight can activate our bodies because our DNA is bio-photonic. That means our DNA is ALIVE, and it is LIGHT-SENSITIVE.
Scientists Generate DNA from Nothing
Over the past few decades, surprising breakthroughs in DNA have uncovered structural and biochemical energy patterns that can be influenced with intention. Professor Luc Montagnier, French virologist who won the Nobel Prize for the discovery of the AIDS virus HIV, performed an experiment on DNA that was published in the Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS).
SPIRIT + FLUID + QI ==> DNA
Professor Montagnier placed a sealed test tube A containing Mycoplasma pirum (a microorganism) DNA in a mu-metal cage (for sensitive electronic equipment shielding), next to a sealed test tube B containing distilled water. Test tube B did not contain any basic raw material that could be used to form DNA.
He placed a copper solenoid around test tubes A and B with a low intensity electric current oscillating at 7 Hz, and left them at room temperature.
After 18 hours, an astonishing event occurred: DNA was detected in the sealed test tube B, which originally contained only water and no DNA material, and the DNA sequence was 98 percent similar to that in test tube A.
To check the reliability of the test, Professor Montagnier repeated the test 12 times, and the test results turned out to be identical. Read about it here:
Simple Translation: DNA has an energy field. DNA can be created from Water and Electricity, with a “phantom” effect of DNA nearby.
More DNA experiments by Russian scientist Dr. Gariaev indicate DNA is like a sponge that absorbs light. He believes this discovery “lays the foundations of a new field of science –of the quantum, electromagnetic nature of the DNA as a holistic continuum, facilitating instantaneous metabolic control throughout an organism.” These new discoveries pave the way for what humanity has long dreamed about: “distant and non-invasive healing, organ regeneration, and significant extension of human lifespan”.
In another experiment, Dr. Rein removed DNA from cells in human placentas and placed it in water. He then asked several individuals to try to wind or unwind the DNA with their thoughts. The results were astonishing, suggesting that the human mind can change the DNA’s state of winding or unwinding.
This means every cell in your body is a living conductor of electricity. These scientific experiments suggest that human DNA is an energetic body. If so, then it is natural that the human body has an electromagnetic energy field, and that it responds to intention.
Chinese Medicine holds that physical life is a manifestation of Spirit. This apparent “spontaneous generation” of DNA is highly relevant to the Five Vital Substances: Spirit, Fluid, Energy, DNA, and Blood. WOW!
The first step of CREATION seems to be SPIRIT. The 2nd step is FLUID, which is body liquid like Lymph. Add electric energy or QI, and DNA manifests. This same process of cellular regeneration happens in your body, in every embryo, and in all living bio-organisms. Does this sound familiar? Maybe the body is just a manifestation of spirit after all.
Step 2: Cell Divisions Give Rise to the Extraordinary Meridians of Destiny
At conception, a fertilized egg begins to divide. See image. The first division creates one seam and two cells – and this is the becomes the primary central meridians, DuMai and RenMai. Again, the cell divides, creating 4, 8, 16 cells, which make the eight Extraordinary Meridians. At 32 cells the Extraordinary Organs appear, followed by the remaining 12 meridians. At the magical blastula stage 64 identical cells are ready to diversify to become the different body tissues. The process of life is orchestrated once again as if it always knew exactly what to do.
THE ENERGY SYSTEM OF THE BODY – CHAKRAS? GATES?
Some medical traditions use a map of the body energy system. It may consist of chakras, energy nodes, nadis, etc. Each tradition has its own concepts around it. All these systems are related historically. And they are all valid. But they’re not used in all spiritual practices.
The Indian 7-chakra system that we know in the West is based on a single 1918 translation of a Sanskrit text from 1577 written by the Indian scholar Pūrṇānanda Yati. However, for centuries countless other spiritual traditions with different chakra systems have existed side by side. Most systems seem to share these three body points: the forehead, chest, and belly.
Chakra means “wheel”. Some lineages of Yoga refer to seven chakras which enliven the physical and astral bodies of man. The concentrated energy in each one is like an infinite portal and a hub from which radiate rays of life-giving light and energy.
Daoist practices grew out of ancient Tibetan shamanism. Daoists refer to the Microcosmic Orbit, an alchemical practice to activate meridians and energy “gates”. The Daoist gates are eerily similar to the Chakras. Each gate has a special quality you can notice during your practice.
The Energy is guided usually up the back and down the front, however the energy can move go in all directions. The specific gates and names vary with each lineage. The two primary meridians we will use today are the Du Mai and Ren Mai, the Governing and Conception Vessels. These are the primary extraordinary meridians. Both these original X-meridians originate at the bottom root of the body at the perineum. These two channels are said to represent the first cell division after conception. This is the system I teach.
The Eight Extraordinary Meridians
The Extraordinary meridians are the deepest pathways of Qi energy within the body. Also translated the “curious meridians, they appear immediately at conception when the egg and sperm come together, and the fertilized cell begins to divide. These 8 channels are associated with your original blueprint and map of destiny.
Of the 20 meridians in the body, the X-Meridians are the first eight. They form at conception, and soon give rise to the other 12 meridians we are most familiar with, like the heart, lungs, liver, etc. Most acupuncture practitioners listen for pulses that indicate which of the 12 organ meridians need balancing, and this is excellent.
Sadly, very few practitioners work on the X-Meridians of destiny, which are the source of the organ meridians and share the same points. I believe the most efficient healing path is to focus on these source X-meridians. We can study the Extraordinary Meridians carefully and through them more efficiently infuse ALL the meridians, and organs with wellness.
The X-Meridians carry the life flow of Qi through the body. Visualize them as rivers of light. The meridian system is sometimes called an ocean, a collecting place of water. All rivers flow to the ocean, and the “ocean” can be a metaphor for consciousness in meditation.
The X-Meridians provide a map to discover our destiny, the purpose of life, and to bring our lives to the highest fruition, whatever that is for you. When we work with these channels we are in touch with our destiny and ancestry. These Vessels are our channels of self-cultivation and soul-evolution. They bring insight and awareness into our destiny. When we heal them, it is beyond words and concepts.
Step 3: Next Cell Divisions Create the Six Extraordinary Organs
The Six Extraordinary Organs precede all the other organs, give rise to them, and rule their wellbeing. The Six X-Organs include the 1) Marrow, 2) Blood vessels, 3) Bones, 4) Brain & Nervous system, 5) Procreative system, and the 6) Gall bladder.
The X-Organs are very different from the 12 familiar organs in TCM. The Six Extraordinary Organs are considered “mysterious channels of ancestry” because they’re the first organs that appear in an embryo and they are body wide. That’s why these are the organs of your destiny. Body-wide means these organs have no specific location. After conception it is these organs that give rise to the 12 “regular organs”, regulate them, and rule evolutionary changes in your body, mind, and spirit.
Chinese Medicine is based on the belief that a human being is gifted with the innate ability to receive and transmit “higher” consciousness. These multi-dimensional relationships were seen in deep meditation and form the foundation of this medical system. We cultivate health in the body, mind, and spirit to allow the soul to ascend the “ladder” of life (the spinal bones) toward higher consciousness, represented by the brain.
The Most Extraordinary Resource of Wisdom is Inside our Body!
Within the X-Meridians and X-Organs lies critical information gathered throughout our ancestral existence from the beginning of time. By addressing these resources within ourselves we can gain access to wisdom that has kept our human lineage alive for its entire history. Our body functions act as record books and deep reservoirs of wisdom, strength, willpower, and ingenuity. While this process often defies words and concepts, it may be the BEST way to heal ourselves and prepare for a new future of physical and spiritual wellbeing.
Let’s look at all six Extraordinary-Organs:
- The BONE MARROW is a rich red tissue located in the flat bones of the torso. Marrow comes from Jing, the DNA ancestral essence from our genetic lineage. Jing is like DNA, our personal blueprint, and universal memory. Your DNA is unique, one-of-a-kind in the universe. Visualize your marrow as a fountain of youth, a factory of healing, and rebirth, a busy happy nursery of new cells continually dividing and repeating the miracle of your conception until the day you die. Marrow is the root of the immune system, since all red, white, and defensive blood cells are created here. Bone marrow an important source of our physical health, regeneration, and blood.
- BLOOD VESSELS. The Circulatory System holds and transports blood through the large arteries and veins down to the tiniest capillaries in extreme outlying areas. Its center is the heart. Every beat is a spiral contraction of the torus heart, a wave vortex of life force, at once sending blood to be oxygenated in the lungs, out through the Aorta, and bringing it in from the Vena Cava.The blood is a fluid, rich in plasma, hence it is deeply influenced by electrical frequencies. Blood is linked to the lymphatic system, hence these two liquids are intimately entwined in a constant intermingling. And the recent discovery of the “glymphatic system” in the brain indicates that the flow of fluids and blood in the brain and body are intimately interrelated.
- BONES. The bones form the rigid body structure. Like tuning forks, our bones respond to frequency vibrations. In Chinese Medicine, the skeleton is considered the deep bedrock of memory, intelligence, wisdom, and frequency vibration that is intimately linked with the energy map of the body, the qi, chakras, and meridians.
- NERVOUS SYSTEM. The Nervous system consists of the brain, spinal cord, and the many nerve extensions from them. The Brain gives rise to intelligence, concentration, memory, thinking, and sensory interpretations. The brain is closely connected to Shen Spirit of the Heart. Nerve tissue is essentially water and fat. so, it is intimately connected to our fluids and White Light frequency vibration. Since your body is 70 – 90% water, and the brain is filled with fluid cavities, the network of passageways called “Sinuses” and “Ventricles” meet at the important Confluence of Sinuses in the back of the head.
- PROCREATION SYSTEM. This links you to your heredity, to the Jing DNA Essence. The female procreation system includes the genital organs, ovaries, and the body-wide reproductive systems of birthing, fluid secretions, menstruation, conception, and pregnancy. Male Procreation is equally important.
Qigong masters hold that all men and women possess the same energetic area of the lower abdomen “DanTian” (Lower Elixir Field), sometimes called the “Sacral Chakra”. The DanTian contributes to body-wide harmony and energy protection bubble called WeiQi. The Dantian is an essential focus in Qigong as it regulates the flow of the five Essential Substances through the body. Procreation links us to universal ecstasy, to past millenniums, and to all future, to the joy of living in a body, in the continuation of our lineage beyond time and space.
- THE GALL BLADDER, RULER of DESTINY DECISIONS. The Gall Bladder is considered a unique bridge to your destiny blueprint. Do not underestimate the importance of this tiny green master of immunity. We need it especially now to process emotions, make decisions, find courage, resilience, confidence, strength to be sovereign, and to protect our lineage. The Gall Bladder meridian starts at GB-1, the outer corner of the eyes. It spirals around the cranium and brain like tiny fissures of light. Then it zig-zags down both sides of your body to the gall bladder organ under the liver on the right side and continues zigzagging down the sides of the legs to the fourth toe. The Gall Bladder regulates the highly important “tight junction” permeability of the intestine.
The Gall Bladder assists us when it is TIME for a DESTINY DECISION. It is needed when misunderstanding seeps into the deep Source Spirit or Shen.
Step 4: Twelve organ meridians carry Qi through your body
Your Qi flows in precise ways through the twelve organ meridians, the most well-known meridians of acupuncture. First, Qi flows from the chest area downward along the three arm Yin channels (Lung, Pericardium, and Heart) to the fingers. There they connect with the three paired arm Yang channels (Large Intestine, Triple Burner, and Small Intestine) flowing upward to the head. On the head they connect with their three corresponding leg Yang Channels (Stomach, Gall Bladder and Bladder) and flow down the body to the feet. In the feet they connect with their corresponding Yin channels (Spleen, Liver, Kidney) and flow up again to the chest to complete the cycle of Qi.
Each organ meridian contains many important acupuncture points. With training and skill, we can help bring about health by stimulating these points on the organ meridians.
Conclusion: What’s the Goal of Life?
Some say the goal of earthly existence is Eternal Life. What is that? “Eternal Life” is not some vague religious concept. It is a specific term found in the wisdom of spiritual science.
Eternal Life just means we understand our job is to learn our lessons in this realm and graduate to higher realms. The BODY is temporary – the SOUL is eternal. In this physical realm we learn the tools to move beyond the matrix to explore higher levels of existence.
When we deeply acknowledge our bodies as a reflection of SOUL, we understand life is more than entertainment, money, power, having fun, or avoiding pain. We can cultivate health and wellness in ourselves and all beings. When it is our time, we leave our body to move on to next phase in our existence as a spark of God.
Study carefully, and learn how your body works. Holistic medicine empowers you to heal yourself. Challenges are unavoidable, and in many cases a boon to help you on your path. Proof of your progress is your ability to bring health and wellness to all aspects of your life. Success will bring you greater happiness, ascension, freedom from physical life and the matrix. Self-healing releases you from this body and all future bodies forever. Some call this Ascension, Enlightenment, Moksha, or Eternal Life.
Thanks for reading!
Srijana, aka Jane Barthelemy is a medical intuitive, author, and healer. She has practiced Tibetan Buddhist meditation for over five decades, residing in the Rudrananda Ashram in the USA for 35 years. She practices cranial osteopathy, Acunect, and BodyTalk – an infusion of intuitive Chinese, and Ayurvedic wisdom. She is trained in Qigong, Taichi, Daoist sexuality, and Kundalini activation. Her medical Qigong training is with Mantak Chia, Khamto Lee, Daniel Villasenor, Zhongxian Wu, Dr. Ka’imi Pilipovich, Franco Mescola, Richard Leirer, and Lam Kam Chueng. She has her BS in Italian Opera and MBA in financial management. Her two paradigm-changing cookbooks show how to build health with unprocessed foods. Her upcoming books include: “Heal Your Past Lives”, and “Buddha Speaks – Channeled Passages from the Master”. She is on the faculty of NewEarth University and LearnDesk. Her websites are FiveSeasonsMedicine.com and JanesHealthyKitchen.com. Srijana lives in Bali with her Bhutanese husband, Lama D.