A few days ago a friend sent me a video of instant noodles under a microscope. What I saw shocked me to the core and opened my eyes to our brave new world, in which our food, air, water, even our bodies, blood and DNA are weaponized against us without our consent. The videos I’m sharing below outline the challenges we face.
I’ve always cautioned folks against eating processed foods, however now the situation is more serious. I see clear evidence of toxic nano particles, graphene oxide, insects, insect wings, parasites, glyphosate, and carcinogens in our food. Vaxxed or unvaxxed, we all have these self-assembling nano toxins in our blood. We’re all in this together. The videos below outline the issues before us. To eliminate these threats will require ALL our cooperative efforts.
- Instant Noodles? Empty calories pre-fried to crispy with yummy flavorings and bugs. Over time they may kill you.
- Beware of Crickets, Locusts, and Mealworms hidden in Your Favorite Snacks and Instant Noodles.
- Living Parasites from Insects are Common and Difficult to Eradicate
- Heavy Metals and Carcinogens in Noodles and Insects.
- Toxic Black Goo: Graphene Oxide Particles in Food, Air, Water, and Vaccines.
- The Human Challenge: Graphene Oxide Creates Toxic Nano Bots, self-assembling parasitic electrodes in blood of all humans and animals.
- Thoughts on How to Defend Our Health.
1. Instant Noodles: Empty calories pre-fried crispy in palm oil, with yummy flavorings. Just add hot water!
Instant noodles are pre-cooked noodles consumed on a vast global scale, second only to bread. But as popularity of instant noodles continues to grow, especially among children, they are causing chronic disease and huge health risks. In short, over time they’ll kill you.
Your favorite instant noodles are actually made from processed wheat flour that’s been bleached and 70% of its nutrients removed. The pre-cooked noodles are steamed and then fried to make them crispy and shorten customer cooking time. To give a longer shelf life, they contain preservatives, additives, artificial colors, flavoring powder, and/or seasoning oil. The primary ingredients in instant noodles are wheat flour, palm oil, and salt. The flavoring is said to contain salt, monosodium glutamate (MSG), seasonings, and sugar. To eat, you just boil the noodles, or add hot water, throw in the flavor packet, and eat!
Eating instant noodles could be harmful to your health
Instant Noodles are synonymous with poor diet quality, as they are empty food. Low in protein, calcium, vitamin C, phosphorus, iron, niacin vitamin A, and all minerals. One study found that instant noodle consumers were eating too much sodium, carbohydrates, and calories. Plus Instant noodles increase the risk of chronic disease: metabolic syndrome, cancer, diabetes, heart disease, and stroke.
2. Beware: Crickets, Locusts, Mealworms in your Favorite Snacks
Insects may have been delicious for our Paleo ancestors. But in modern times, insects bring major health risks.
Insect snacks are already on the shelves in your supermarkets. Whole Crickets, Cricket-powder, Yellow Mealworms, Locusts, and even Cockroaches are found in an increasing number of processed foods. You’ll see crickets labeled as Acheta Domestica. Insects are cheap to raise and often suggested as nutritious dietary ingredient with 35% to 60% of dry weight as protein.
How Can Insects Be Used in Food?
For some reason, a great deal of technical and marketing research is going into using insects for food production. Possible uses for insects include as ingredient in bread, cookies, pasta, biscuits, energy bars, sausage, meat substitutes, tortillas, margarine, insect milks, and extruded snacks such as Cheese puffs, Cheetos, Funyuns, and Peeto’s Crunchy Rings. Insect processing methods include boiling, freezing, freeze-drying, grinding, pasteurizing, de-fatting, Isoelectric precipitation, and Enzymatic hydrolysis.
For Example, Black soldier black fly fat was used as a butter substitute in cake, cookies, and waffles at 25% and 50% (w/w). When products used 25% of insect’s fat, consumers reported the baked goods tasted just as good as old-fashioned butter cakes.
A Novel Insect Milk Was Tested made of frozen mealworm Tenebrio molitor larvae, with sunflower lecithin as emulsifier, and ascorbic acid as preservative. Protein content is lower than cow’s milk, however with proper formulation, new Insect Milks are considered a viable upcoming product. Source:
Risk of Allergic Reaction To Insects
Some people are highly allergic to crickets and locusts. Consuming cricket snacks can trigger allergic reactions in consumers who are sensitive to crustaceans such as prawns, crabs, and lobsters. Allergens like Homologue proteins can trigger allergic reactions. Specific allergens in crickets include Tropomyosin, AK or GAPDH, and Hexamerin B1, which have been identified as highly problematic to some people.
For safety reasons, crickets must be labeled for allergic consumers. But what about crickets in the video flavor pack? Was this labeled?
3. Living Parasites from Insects are Common and Difficult to Eradicate
At the end of the video above it shows the Instant Noodles flavor pack. Did you see the insect legs and wings? Parasites in processed foods are a major health hazard. Especially Instant noodles prepared made with a standard hot water dispenser and not boiled for several minutes, as this will not kill live parasites.
Russian folks discover common cricket infested with longworm parasite.
What Parasites and Microbes are in Edible Insects?
One study below analyzed parasites in 300 insect farms worldwide. They researched live insects from 300 household farms and pet stores, including 75 mealworm farms, 75 house cricket farms, 75 Madagascar hissing cockroach farms, and 75 migrating locust farms. Parasites were detected in 244 (81.33%) out of 300 (100%) examined insect farms, and in 91 (30.33%) cases, parasites were potentially pathogenic for humans.
The scientists concluded:
“Edible insects are an underestimated reservoir of human and animal parasites. Edible insects may be the most important parasite vector for domestic insectivorous animals and humans.”
Parasite Example #1: Nosema spp. spores were detected in 27 (36.00%) of cricket farms and 35 (46.67%) locust farms. Nosema are a parasitic micro-spore single-cell, intracellular closely related to fungi. Human Nosema illness is called Microsporidiosis, representing an important and rapidly emerging opportunistic disease. Historically it has been observed in severely immunocompromised persons, particularly among persons with AIDS. Microsporidiosis can infect the eyes, liver, bile tract, sinuses, muscles, respiratory tract, genitourinary system, central nervous system, connective tissue, and can be spread by infected bloodstream
Parasite Example #2: Isospora spp. are single-cell protozoa of the subclass Coccidia which cause an intestinal disease called Isosporiasis. These parasites pose a threat for both humans (in particular immunosuppressed individuals) and animals. The host becomes infected by ingesting oocysts, which are hardy thick-walled spores that can survive for a long time outside the host body. The infection causes gastrointestinal dysfunction and watery diarrhea. Cockroaches, houseflies and dung beetles can transmit Isospora spp. In one study, many insect farms were contaminated with this protozoan, which could be the source of this recurring disease in humans or animals. The presence of Isospora spp. in edible insect farms results from poor hygiene standards. Other parasites that create hardy oocysts or resilient spores difficult to remove are Eimeria, Isospora, Cryptosporidium, and Toxoplasma.
Parasite Example #3: Entamoeba spp. are amoeboids of the group Amoebozoa, parasites in humans and animals. The majority of Entamoeba spp., such as E. coli, E. dispar and E. hartmanni, identified in our study may be non-pathogenic commensal gut microflora. However, pathogenic E. histolytica, and E. invadens were also detected in the presented study. Entamoeba histolytica can cause dysentery in humans and animals, whereas E. invadens is particularly dangerous, causing dehydration, anorexia, lethargy, and bloody stools.
Parasite Example #4: Gordiidae, the horsehair worm, is a parasitic nematodes up to 1.5 m long that colonizes mostly invertebrates. When consumed by insects, parasitic larvae penetrate the intestinal wall and are enveloped by protective cysts inside the gut. Gordius spp. have also been detected in humans and animals. Several cases of parasitism and pseudo-parasitism by Gordiid worms were found in France, Italy, Bavaria, Dalmatia, East Africa, Southeast Africa, West Africa, Transvaal, Chile, United States and Canada. More info at this link: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6613697/
What Are They Feeding These Insects?
Currently, there are no regulations regarding hygienic conditions or the welfare of crickets as potential ingredients in human food. Any toxins or parasites fed to the crickets will go into your food. Crickets eat a wide variety of foods as they are omnivorous, meaning they eat most anything. Crickets can survive almost 30 days without food. Their best food is fresh vegetables, raw meat, and kitchen scraps. Some farms feed insects with corpses of smaller animals, decomposing vegetables, and moldy grains. But these practices reduce the quality of the cricket product, and risk the microbiological / parasitological safety of crickets as human food. Insects can pick up a variety of parasites from contact with other animals, or from any natural habitat.
How Do You Eliminate Parasites in Insects?
Cooking or freezing may inactivate parasites in insects. Heating insects to an internal temperature above 160 °F, or 78 °C, by boiling, blanching, or frying may decrease microbial load. (Except for the Clostridium bacteria, which produce heat-resistant spores. These can only be killed at temperatures well above boiling). Microwave is unreliable, as the heat is unevenly distributed. Boiling an insect for 5 min is a fairly efficient method for eliminating Enterobacteriaceae. Smoking, curing or freezing meat may inactivate protozoa like Toxoplasma gondii. Antiparasitic treatment is necessary before using insects in food, via heat, drying, UV light, etc. Despite these processes, live cysts and parasite allergens may still be detected.
So, insect processing must have a specific mandatory temperature requirement to eliminate parasites and microbes. For example, boiling or microwaving crickets before eating can help to reduce microbial loads, however, it may not be enough to kill spores for example from Bacillus spp.and Clostridium spp. Also, microwave cooking is not recommended as a way to kill parasites. This is because using a microwave does not provide even cooking heat to ensure all parasites are killed.
4. Toxic Heavy Metals, Carcinogens in Instant Noodles and Insects
Avoid Toxic Glyphosate, Heavy Metals, and Carcinogens in Processed foods: Instant Noodles
Contamination of Instant Noodles in Many Parts of the World.
Recent studies in Malaysia, Nigeria, Namibia, and Iran discovered Instant Noodles to be contaminated with heavy metals such as lead (Pb), cadmium (Cd), chromium (Cr), and arsenic (As). The concentration of these metals in all brands of instant noodles surpassed the WHO established permissible limits
Glyphosate carcinogenic herbicide were found present in all samples.
The same studies showed instant noodles are a source of chronic exposure to toxic carcinogens like ethylene oxide, a toxic gas used in the food industry as a fumigant because of its capability to disinfect without using heat. Ethylene oxide is classed as a germ cell mutagen, a carcinogen and a toxin to human reproduction. All samples contained carcinogen Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs).
Toxic Heavy Metals and Glyphosate Found in Insects
There are no established limits for chemical hazards on insects for human consumption. In one study, the chemical hazards of 51 insect-based powder, flour, and protein bars from crickets were evaluated. Arsenic, lead, cadmium, and mercury were found in all samples. And several products exceeded the maximum allowed of glyphosate (herbicide) and AMPA (a metabolite of glyphosate). See the paper here.
Heavy metals found in ALL Instant Noodle Samples.
Heavy metals can bio-accumulate in crickets that eat toxic garbage or waste during the rearing stage of the cricket’s life cycle. When the cricket is later consumed by humans, these metals can also bio-accumulate over time. Human illnesses caused by heavy metals are mostly incurable neural disorders. Common symptoms of heavy metal toxicity in the body include cell mitochondrial dysfunction, enzyme destruction, neurological disorders, phantom nerve pains in the body, and insanity.
5. Graphene Oxide Black Goo Particles in Food, Air, Water, Vaccines.
What is Graphene Oxide?
Graphene is a toxin in the body and an ingredient in all C19 vaccines. Ferrous Graphene Oxide is a toxic poison that responds to electromagnetic fields. Graphene is a biosensor, which means it can receive and transmit frequency. When someone’s been poisoned with graphene, they become like a human cell tower, receiving radiation and emitting radiation, which affects everyone else around them. Graphene Oxide is attracted to metals and magnets. Bio-accumulation of graphene oxide is highly dangerous to humans, as it is activated by any magnetic fields 1g, 2G, 3g, 4G, 5G, self-assembling particles in blood and blood clotting.
Here’s graphene oxide in Kellogg’s Special K cereal:
Here is a video of graphene oxide in meats.
Dr. Robert Young explains the function of graphene oxide in the body.
What is Graphene Oxide?
“Graphene is a biosensor, which means it can receive and transmit. There’s no shedding here. When someone’s been poisoned with graphene, they become a human cell tower. They’re receiving radiation and emitting radiation, which affects everyone else around them. Radiation poisoning in combination with graphene oxide causes cellular disruption, disorganization, and death. And the waste products of that lower the pH to a point where the body has to activate. It’s called the “clotting cascade”. This is taking place to try to prevent internal bleeding from the damage of this declining pH caused by the radiation, and amplified by the graphene oxide.
We must understand that the flu is not a disease, and it’s not viral. Flu is a symptom of detoxification of increasing body temperature to remove acidic waste products in order to maintain the alkaline design of the human body field. The bio-field. If it doesn’t then you die. And this is what’s happening to people. Their cells are breaking down because they’ve been impregnated with graphene oxide through inoculation. Graphene oxide is now being put into the air, in the food, in the water, and through injection.
When radiation is present there, it then leads to cell membrane deterioration, what is called the “Corona effect”, and then a higher valance of that is called the “Spike protein effect”. So, red blood cells should be swimming in their own fluid, that’s called “vascular fluid”. The red blood cells should be even in color, even in shape, even in size. Do you see how nice these red blood cells look? Now look what happens when they’re exposed to graphene oxide and radiation. This is a reduced graphene oxide cluster. I call it a “cluster bomb. And look what the blood is doing around it. That’s what this does. Graphene oxide in combination with 4G and 5G, pulsating at 2.4 gigahertz and up, causes cells to reverse their polarity, start clotting together. They’re attracted to this graphene oxide, so they form clots.
Now, if you know a little bit about pulmonary systems, red blood cells have to go in single file to get to the lungs to drop off their waste products – lactic acid, carbon dioxide and whatever. They have to go in single file. They can’t go in to drop off waste and pick up oxygen if they’re all clotted together. This is what causes oxygen deprivation. These are red blood cells. See these red blood cells? Now look at them. It’s like there are giant red blood cells that have crystallized by the fact that they’ve been crystallized by chemical and radiation poisoning. Off to the left here is spheric oxide, and it looks like a war zone.
And this is why people are getting sick. It can be a delayed reaction depending on what they’re eating, what they’re drinking, what they’re breathing. You can be exposed to this by aerosol, you can get graphene in the test swabs, on the PCR tests. You can drink it in the water. I’m not even going to name the water brands. You’d be shocked if I start naming the waters. Even the common brands. You might say “wait a minute, that comes from Italy, or that comes from France”. What is graphene doing inside these waters?
What is graphene oxide doing in hot dogs?
Replying to @k.tindall707
What is graphene oxide doing in bottled water?
This video is available here:
7. The Human Challenge. Graphene Oxide creates Nano Bots, threads of self-assembling electrodes in blood of humans and animals.
This video is available here:
The Harmful Effects of EMF, Graphene Ferric Oxide & AI Parasites On Human Health!
This video can be found here:
Contains graphene oxide, parasites, RFID, metals and nano circuitry.
Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger explains the role of graphene oxide in the human body. It can be used to send and receive signals that potentially activate thoughts and actions of any person, using radiation from cell towers or satellites.
Excellent information on this video of Lazarus Symposium 29 from NewEarth Pharmacy on Facebook:
Alliance of Indigenous Nations. Video Replay link Dr. Ana Mihalcea adresses AIN, Passcode: avT!$3RN
7. Thoughts on How to Defend Our Health.
Everybody understands the huge advantages of home grown food! It’s mostly chemical-free, freshly picked, and alive. We can grow it ourselves for free. We are nourished by nutrient-dense food with full vitamins and minerals. We enjoy spiritual benefits of connecting to the Earth. And the FLAVOR is beyond compare.
Since the current scenario represents a serious threat to human life, here are some steps we can take.
- Eat homegrown food. Source your food through people you trust.
- Focus on cultivating your spiritual practice, connection to Universal Oneness
- Grow food in a greenhouse for protection from air toxicity
- Move out of the city into remote countryside.
- Avoid all processed food and stay away from grocery stores.
- Avoid sugar and processed carbs in all forms.
- Use EMF protection from 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G 6G
- Take EDTA Chelation therapy as it can remedy affected blood within 3 days.
- Mega-doses of Vitamin C 10 mg per day, taken through the day helps to chelate and build immune system
- Use Chelation to clear the blood of heavy metals
- Use Methylene Blue.
- Drink pure clean filtered water.
- Use Coffee enema to filter the blood and increase glutathione.
- Remove parasites from the body.
- Build the natural immune system.
- Avoid use of cell phones WiFi.
- Avoid cell towers.
- Walk more in winter. Stagnation causes all disease
- Raise your vibrational frequency with brethwork daily to oxygenate
- Spend time in nature, especially around trees, water, and forests
Thanks for watching!
- A parasitological evaluation of edible insects and their role in the transmission of parasitic diseases to humans and animals, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6613697/
- Overcoming obstacles in insect utilization,
- Microbial counts of mealworm larvae (Tenebrio molitor) and crickets (Acheta domesticus and Gryllodes sigillatus) from different rearing companies and different production batches, https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0168160516305955
- Novel foods: a risk profile for the house cricket (Acheta domesticus),https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7015497/
- The house cricket (Acheta domesticus) as a novel food: a risk profile, https://www.academia.edu/67912412/The_house_cricket_Acheta_domesticus_as_a_novel_food_a_risk_profile
- Van Huis A, Van Itterbeeck J, Klunder H, Mertens E, Halloran A, Muir G, Vantomme P. Edible insects: future prospects for food and feed security (No. 171). Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations; 2013.
- Thermal Death Points For Common Parasites And Pathogens, https://www.grovida.us/composting-guide/thermal-death-points-for-common-parasites-and-pathogens.html
- Researchers find “dormant” parasite cysts are actually quite active, https://medicalxpress.com/news/2015-09-dormant-parasite-cysts.html
- Microsporidiosis, CDC Laboratory Identification of Parasites, https://www.cdc.gov/dpdx/microsporidiosis/index.html
- Some worms like it really, really hot, https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna12304526
- Tapeworm infection, https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/tapeworm/symptoms-causes/syc-20378174
- The Harmful Effects of EMF, Graphene Ferric Oxide & AI Parasites On Human Health!, https://rumble.com/v2uhp0k-the-harmful-effects-of-emf-graphene-ferric-oxide-and-ai-parasites-on-human-.html
- Health risk assessment of instant noodles commonly consumed in Port Harcourt, Nigeria, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5773636/
- Heavy Metals (Pb, Cd, As) Content in Instant Noodles From Malaysian Market, https://www.researchgate.net/publication/344782860_Heavy_Metals_Pb_Cd_As_Content_in_Instant_Noodles_From_Malaysian_Market
- Contamination and health risk assessment of instant noodles by heavy metals from commercial outlets in Windhoek, Namibia, https://www.ajol.info/index.php/ajfand/article/view/231654
- Top Scientists prove Graphene Nanobots in COVID Vaccines are Shedding from the Vaccinated to the Unvaccinated; But there is a way to remove them, https://expose-news.com/2023/12/03/graphene-sheds-covid-vaccinated-to-unvaccinated/
- Alliance of Indigenous Nations. Video Replay link Dr. Ana Mihalcea adresses AIN, https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/p/my-address-to-the-alliance-of-indigenous?publication_id=956088&post_id=139270076&isFreemail=true&r=1tn91y&utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email&fbclid=IwAR0tgdsbvS2uDkF2UAQ8136lQX-bI1uZV9vRZLFT5hG7bSQ2uJgNCpN2rMo
Srijana, aka Jane Barthelemy, is a medical intuitive, author, and healer. She has practiced Tibetan Buddhist meditation for over five decades, residing in the Rudrananda Ashram in the USA for 35 years. She practices craniosacral therapy, Acunect, and BodyTalk – an infusion of Chinese, and Ayurvedic wisdom. She is trained in Qigong, Taichi, Daoist sexuality, and Kundalini activation. Her medical Qigong training is with Mantak Chia, Khamto Lee, Daniel Villasenor, Zhongxian Wu, Dr. Ka’imi Pilipovich, Franco Mescola, Richard Leirer, and Lam Kam Chueng. She has her BS in Italian Opera and MBA in financial management. Her two paradigm-changing cookbooks show how to build health with unprocessed foods. Her upcoming books include: “Heal Your Past Lives”, and “Buddha Speaks – Channeled Passages from the Master”. She is on the faculty of NewEarth University and LearnDesk. Her websites are FiveSeasonsMedicine.com and JanesHealthyKitchen.com. S lives in Bali with her Bhutanese husband, Lama D.