Why do many people sleep poorly and don’t know why? But when they turn the WiFi OFF before bed, they enjoy refreshing deep sleep? Aha! That’s because WiFi tells your brain that it is DAYTIME! WiFi stimulates your pineal gland, brain, and endocrine system to WAKE UP! Poor sleep always leads to accelerated aging. Are you getting all five stages of sleep at night? Damaged sleep cycles due to WiFi can increase your risk of disease. It all starts with poor sleep. Over time WiFi has been linked to Brain fog, Cancer, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, Hypertension, and Heart Disease.
After you experience natural deep sleep with no WiFi, you’ll never go back. Your brain-fog will disappear and youthful energy return. Do this every night and you’ll remain healthy for many years.
WiFi doesn’t cause immediate illness. The damage happens slowly while you sleep. WiFi keeps your brain “half-awake”. It prevents the brain from relaxing into the deepest cycles of sleep. At night, your cerebrospinal fluid normally removes toxins and cell debris from the brain. But if your brain is “half awake”, it cannot fully cleanse at night, and you feel tired.
Just turn WiFi OFF before bed.
Most people don’t notice WiFi in the air, as its frequency is slightly outside our five-senses’ range. However, if you are highly sensitive, you’ll feel a difference in the air, on your skin, and in your nervous system. For example, researchers found that rats exposed to WiFi continuously 24/7 developed brain damage and dementia. Six studies below show the medical link between WiFi and health.
Healthy Checklist For Deep Sleep:
- Turn off all WiFi and cell phones before bed.
- Even Better, turn off the master switch to the power in your home.
- Turn on WiFi routers only when needed during the day.
- Hardwire your computer to the internet so it doesn’t need WiFi through the air.
- Put mobile phones on airplane mode.
- Avoid converting to “smart homes”.
Are You Getting All Five Stages of Sleep at Night? While you sleep, the body repairs and regrows tissues, builds bone, muscle, and strengthens the immune system. Deep sleep is needed in order for your brain glymphatic fluids to wash away toxins in the nerve fibers. Research also shows that if you do not get enough deep sleep, you gradually become more tired, prone to illness, and you age faster. As people get older, we tend to sleep more lightly and get less deep sleep. Aging is often characterized by shorter sleep time, even though research shows the elderly need just as much sleep as when they were younger. If WiFi disturbs sleep in any way, your risk of accelerated aging and Alzheimer’s is much higher.
What are the Causes of Chronic Disease?
Here they are. Poor sleep, toxins, heavy metals, lack of movement, poor hydration, sluggish lymph circulation, poor diet, and high blood sugar, are among the top causes of all chronic disease including Cancer, Hypertension, Heart disease. Alzheimer’s, Diabetes, and Parkinson’s. When WiFi interferes your deep sleep, your brain stays partially awake at night, your natural cellular regeneration is reduced, and your risk of disease is high.
Wi-Fi Stimulates Increased Norepinephrine Production
Norepinephrine at night is very bad, because this is a chemical messenger from your central nervous system (CNS) and an adrenal stress hormone related to fear. Norepinephrine helps you respond to danger, know when to sleep, or wake up. Norepinephrine is also produced in the adrenal glands and is the driving force behind your fight-or-flight response. That is why when your adrenal glands secrete increased norepinephrine due to WiFi, this strengthens a pattern of constant fear in your nervous system. No wonder you can’t get deep sleep.
Poor Sleep with Wifi – My Personal Experience
- With WiFi it takes me an hour to fall asleep.
- However when WiFi is turned off, I am asleep within 5 minutes. I’m out cold.
These six studies show WiFi causes poor sleep. And poor sleep increases Alzheimer’s risk.
- The USA and Foreign Ministry in Egypt recently collaborated to study the influence of cell phone radiation on the central nervous system. Out of this funding, a scientific paper was published describing the effects 900 MHz unmodulated wave and 900 MHz modulated at 8-16 Hz waves had on the brain of sleeping rats. Exposure to radiation fields for one hour a day for one continuous month caused rats to experience a delay or latency period before they fell into deep sleep, known as REM sleep, which is necessary in humans for restful sleep.
- The Kempton West Study in Germany (2007) showed that residents exposed to a wireless transmitter nearby developed dramatic changes in their melatonin and serotonin brain chemicals. Interestingly, nighttime melatonin was reduced in the majority of the subjects, while daytime melatonin increased. This effectively reduced deep sleep and at the same time caused a feeling of exhaustion upon awakening in the study participants—the “wired and tired” effect.
- Wireless radiation impacts sleep length and quality. Sleep quality has a profound impact on learning and memory. Research also shows that exposure to wireless radiation results in delayed entrance into deep non-REM sleep and to a decreased time spent in certain sleep stages. This radiation also can inhibit the pituitaty hormone melatonin which regulates sleep cycles. Light from computer screens, electronics and even the steetlight outside your bedroom window also impacts your sleep quality.
- Several studies of Alzheimer’s patients at the John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health showed that those who slept most deeply showed the greatest preservation of memory and thinking skills. Among study participants who died, the poor sleepers were more likely to exhibit the characteristic brain plaques and tangles typical of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Research found connection between poor sleep and the onset of Alzheimer’s. According to one study, chronic lack of sleep—less than six hours a night—could increase your risk of developing dementia. The study showed that insomnia was associated with a significant risk of dementia. Similarly, those with Alzheimer’s disease have a higher presence of amyloid plaque in the brain. Even in those individuals who are cognitively healthy, the existence of amyloid plaques correlates with poor sleep quality, which means getting insufficient sleep is associated with the formation of these plaques.
- Beta-amyloid is a metabolic waste found in the fluid between brain cells. In Alzheimer’s disease, beta-amyloid clumps together to form amyloid plaques, which hinder communication between neurons. Impaired sleep has been associated with Alzheimer’s disease. Studies suggest that sleep plays a role in clearing beta-amyloid out of the brain. Moreover, lack of sleep has been shown to elevate brain beta-amyloid levels in mice.
What is Sleep? What happens when we sleep?
Maybe we don’t understand the role of sleep. Well, no one really knows, even the experts. According to Chinese Medicine, the soul of the liver is called the “Hun”. It is closely associated with the blood. Hun is the Ethereal Soul. The Hun is said to be an intermediary between our waking and sleeping states. It is said that the Hun soul of the liver travels out of the body during sleep, and we can visit other dimensions. It returns back into the body for our waking hours. The Liver rules planning and inspiration. The Hun spirit allows us to bring our heavenly nature into earthly form and manifestation.
Studies show that radiation emitted from WiFi networks, including cell phones, can negatively affect the developing fetusin the mother’s womb, and can also impair development in young children. Government safety standards do not take into account the impact that EMF radiation has on a developing fetus in the womb.
Fetal EMF exposure has been associated with childhood asthma and childhood obesity — both of which can compromise the health of a child. There are many studies linking EMF radiation in children to behavioral and neurological problems, that deal with focus (ADHD), memory, and cognitive impairment.A study by Swedish researchers concluded that children who began using mobile phones regularly before age 20 had more than a fourfold increased brain tumor risk.
The Pineal Gland, Daylight Sensor and Body Clock
Your pineal is an important gland in the center of the brain. It plays the role of balancing sleep patterns, decision making, and how you perceive reality. The Pineal gland is sensitive to light, and produces a hormone called melatonin. For peak brain performance and psychological development, the pineal gland must remain healthy. The shape of the pineal resembles a tiny pine cone (hence its name). It is located near the center of the brain, between the two hemispheres, tucked in a groove where the two rounded thalamic bodies join.
Every human being’s Pineal Gland or the Third Eye can be activated to spiritual world frequencies to enable you to have the sense of all knowing, godlike euphoria and oneness all around you every day. Is it true? However the pineal is damaged by four key toxins. According to Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt they are: Glyphosate herbicide, fluoride in water, WiFi, EMF’s, and aluminum. But these are EVERYWHERE!
Deep Sleep with radio magnetic waves is impossible for some people.
This is due to constant variations in waves that over-accelerate the brain neocortex. Electro Magnetic Frequencies are a major player in insomnia and probably the main cause of sleepless nights. EMF’s confuse our pineal gland. This tiny endocrine gland is said to be a node in the chakra system. It helps in production of T cells and cancer prevention.
WiFi routers are a considerable source of EMF radiation exposure in many homes. And most people keep their routers on 24 hours a day, leading to a significant level of cumulative non-stop exposure. Changing this habit is one way to make a massive reduction in your EMF exposure, Make sure to Turn Off Your WiFi Router at Night.
EMF radiation tricks the pineal gland into believing it is always daytime. The pineal gland produces melatonin only when it is dark. And melatonin helps us sleep. Keep your bedroom free from all sources of EMF radiation. Switch off your router and computer off at night. Better yet, turn off the main power to hour home before bed. Put your cell phone onto airplane mode which will still enable you to have your wake-up alarm call.
Dr. Antonio Damasio, a Portuguese neuroscientist has pointed out that electronics create an over-acceleration of our neocortex brain affecting our emotional circuits in the Amygdala centers of the brain. That’s why it’s important to take frequent breaks from electronic devices and make sure you spend time in Nature.
Does WiFi Cause Brain Cancer?
Well, yes it does. Wireless radiation is a Class 2B “possible” carcinogen. But leading scientists argue it should be re-classified as a Class 1 “definite” carcinogen next to Tobacco and Asbestos. Reports that cell phones cause brain cancer have circulated since cell phones first appeared, yet fact-checkers and denials abound.
Wireless technology has brought convenience, communication, and mobility into our lives. No one wants to give those things up. At the same time, its domineering presence has blunted our awareness to life outside the device box. And, now, as we are discovering, the EMF radiation emitted by wireless technology is reducing our mental and physical health as well. 24/7 connectivity might not be so healthy for humans after all, even though the much-hyped 5G rollout in our lives is touted as the fastest, the clearest, the best super highway of communications ever, which is supposed to be a good thing, right? And the most surprising evidence is that EMF sickness has the exact same symptoms as Covid-19. Let that soak in.
No one could imagine fifty years ago that cigarettes could be bad for your health. Doctors smoked, dentists smoked, everyone smoked! Or in the 70’s that lead in water pipes, paint and gasoline could be a problem. But they were. First people had to become educated about these problems, and then we chose new behaviors.
How is WiFi Dangerous?We have long been told that WiFi is non-ionizing, meaning it doesn’t have sufficient energy to break the bonds that hold molecules together, and that there is no heating effect… so therefore it is harmless. However, thousands of peer-reviewed studies tell a different story. WiFi radiation may not cause thermal heating, and it may be non-ionizing ? but it is far from harmless.
WiFi Radiation is Linked to Many Diseases. Independent research dating back some 80 years links WiFi radiation to a long list of adverse biological effects, including:
- DNA chain breaks
- Increased blood-brain-barrier permeability
- Disruption to brain glucose metabolism
- Creation of stress proteins
- Disruption of cell metabolism
Studies also associate WiFi radiation exposure with such symptoms as fatigue, irritability, headaches, and digestive disorders. Long-term exposure to WiFi radiation has been linked to insomnia, Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, and ADHD.
In a recent study the German telecommunications company T-Mobile carried out a major independent study. It found that “on the cellular level, a multitude of studies found the type of damage from high frequency electromagnetic fields which is important for cancer initiation and cancer promotion.”
In 2011, the W.H.O. World Health Organization classified WiFi devices as a Group 2B possible carcinogen. However, a study conducted by the University of Vienna found WiFi exposures to cause genotoxicity, due to breakage of single and double strand DNA in our body. This indicates that there are effects that may potentially surface in future generations.
Besides cancer and DNA damage, exposure to WiFi type radiation induces memory loss, diabetes, depression, insomnia, fatigue, Alzheimer’s, cancer, and more.
I’m a low-tech girl. I just switch it all off at night. Here are instructions HOW to Turn Off Your WiFi Router at Night, as there are many ways.
According to Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt:
“The pineal gland is the most sensitive part of our central nervous system. And it’s highly highly highly sensitive to four things: aluminum, glyphosate, fluoride, and Wi-Fi. We (USA) are the only country in the world that has pushed these four things in the last sixty years or so on everybody.”
5G Not Compatible with Humanity.
As consumers we now expect mobile phone and internet service everywhere in the world 24/7. The industry claims that 5G will offer super-fast videos, create broadband highways for our ever-increasing data traffic at faster speeds, and that 5G will reduce carbon emissions. I’m not sure any of this is true. My speed tests showed no meaningful speed difference between 5g and 4g, with 5g frequently being slower than 4g. I know there are different kinds of 5G, and we’ve all heard frightening 5g stories of harm to birds, animals, and people.
Our global development leaders strive to meet “Sustainable Development Goals” (SDGs) to bring human activities into balance with Nature. However a careful look at our new “SDG Index” reveals that it does not measure sustainable development all. It primarily measures economic factors, not environmental. And how can you measure balance in Nature when you have no concept of what it to begin with? Clearly we have some work to do. Bless them all. I rest my case.
Thanks for checking in! Please take care, stay healthy, happy, and fearless.
- Low Intensity Electromagnetic Fields Act via Voltage-Gated Calcium Channel (VGCC) Activation to Cause Very Early Onset Alzheimer’s Disease: 18 Distinct Types of Evidence, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35114921/
- 5G is a target acquiring weapon system – This is not for control but an extermination technology, https://www.brighteon.com/cf03d0b1-a6ca-4741-b484-9ed90d818d23
- The genius of Rudolf Steiner and 5G, https://www.larryhannigan.com.au/health/16-the-genius-of-rudolf-joseph-lorenz-steiner-and-5g/
- Aluminum and Glyphosate Can Synergistically Induce Pineal Gland Pathology: Connection to Gut Dysbiosis and Neurological Disease, https://file.scirp.org/pdf/AS_2015011220442124.pdf