Yep, it’s all about BALANCE. Your immune system is EVERYTHING these days, pretty much synonymous to OVERALL HEALTH. But what is the immune system, anyway? What we call the IMMUNE SYSTEM is actually a group of six intimately related body systems that work together to optimize your health:
- Blood Circulatory System,
- Bone Marrow,
- Lymphatic System,
- Digestive System,
- Endocrine System,
- Nervous System.
How Can we Promote Perfect Balance within these Six Systems?
Let’s break it down to a brief take-away for each system.
The IMMUNE SYSTEM works in three ways to protect you:
- Recognizes harmful substances.
- Neutralizes pathogens to prevent damage.
- Removes worn-out and malformed cells (such as cancer cells).
The immune system is very skilled and can do its work in the bloodstream and body using specialized defensive cells: lymphocytes and phagocytes. I believe the best way to build the IMMUNE system is to promote the synergistic health and cooperation between these six systems.
1. Blood Circulatory System
Heart Disease is the top cause of death worldwide. This is even more critical in the light of recent medical shots. Hypertension, High blood pressure, is the top ailment in the world, affecting roughly 1.3 billion people. Hardening of the arteries is entirely preventable and in some cases reversible. According to 2x Nobel Prize winner Dr. Linus Pauling, the primary cause of disease is mineral deficiency in our foods, from chemicals and poor microbial content in soil. Dr. Pauling discovered the cure for heart disease decades ago, and it is even more relevant today.
3 Ways to Keep Your Blood Clean:
- Eat fresh, organic, real foods like vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and unprocessed meats.
- STOP empty foods and toxins. (Sugars, Flours, Seed Oils, Chemically raised foods. Avoid vaxxeens that may bring weakness in the endothelium of the blood vessels.)
- Eat Beets and Leafy Green vegetables to capture the benefits of Nitric Oxide.
Healthy blood can chase down bacteria and engulf it. This is the power of your smart immune system in the blood!
What Is Nitric Oxide?
Nitric Oxide facilitates intra-cellular communication and plays an important role in inflammation, vasodilation and nerve health. It is one of the most important components of health of our blood vessels.
Nitric Oxide Foods
There aren’t exactly “nitric oxide foods”. However, these foods can boost N.O. in the body. They contain nitrates, which are converted to nitrites, which become nitric oxide in the body. Approximately 80% of nitrates in food come from eating VEGETABLES. And the VERY top of the list is BEETS!
Eat ALL these healthy foods to promote Nitric Oxide: Especially RED BEETS, leafy greens, including arugula (of leafy greens, this has been shown to be the best nitric oxide booster), chard, spinach and lettuce, endive, leeks, radishes, celery, broccoli, fennel, Chinese cabbage, turnips, cucumbers, carrots, cauliflower, herbs, like parsley and dill, pomegranate juice, oranges, bananas.
High-protein foods rich in arginine, including grass-fed beef, wild-caught fish, cage-free eggs, dairy products like cultured yogurt, kefir, raw cheeses, seeds like pumpkin and sunflower seeds, seaweed, and spirulina.
2. Bone Marrow
Bone Marrow is a busy factory creating new blood cells. Bone Marrow is a rich, red fatty tissue located in certain bones, especially the flat bones of the torso. It creates new DNA, red blood cells, white blood cells, and especially undifferentiated stem cells which travel wherever needed to heal you. At any given time, there are an estimated 100 trillion undifferentiated stem cells in adult bone marrow.
The major bone marrow production areas in adults are the flat bones, like the cranium, shoulder blades, ribs, sternum, pelvis, and especially the spine. See image.
Since all red, white, and defensive blood cells are created here, the bone marrow DNA is considered the ROOT of the immune system.
What’s happening in the bone marrow is absolutely amazing. Visualize your marrow as a fountain of youth, a factory of healing, and rebirth, with new cells continually dividing and repeating the miracle of your conception until the day you die.
A. What are the BEST Ways to Strengthen Your Bone Marrow?
- Eat a clean, organic diet, avoiding industrial chemicals, herbicides and pesticides.
- Folic Acid is essential to produce new red blood cells in the body. Sources of folic acid include lentils, dried beans, peas, brussels sprouts, banana, corn, beets, pineapple, peanuts, spinach, green beans, sprouts, chickpeas, and brown rice.
- Vitamin B12 is needed to make new red blood cells in the body. Milk, green leafy vegetables, meat, eggs, and fish are good sources of vitamin B12.
- Vitamin C is found in citrus fruits, kiwi, strawberries, bell peppers, kale, and mustard greens. Increasing uptake of Vitamin C can cause excretion of folic acid from the body. Take
- ChlorOxygen – Chlorophyll drops are for blood building. Chlorophyll, in the form of sodium copper chlorophyllin, was found to promote the proliferation and differentiation of stem cell function and increased peripheral blood white cell and platelet counts, thereby improving immunoregulatory capacity in one study on mice with aplastic anemia.
- Remove Heavy Metals: These toxins accumulate in bone marrow fatty tissue.
- Nitric Oxide – has multi-layered benefits for the bone marrow. It helps to lower high blood pressure, improves clotting, reduces insomnia, boosts sexual function, brain function, and overall immune function in the blood and body. Foods rich in nitric oxide include especially BEETS! These are delicious in soups, salads, and in drinks as beet powder. Other food sources of nitric oxide include leafy greens, spinach, bok choy, broccoli, and high-fatty wild fish like salmon and anchovies.
- Drink plenty of clean water. Most adults need 2.5 liters per day, in small quantities
- Have yourself checked for heavy metals and remove them if necessary.
- Eat homemade bone broth, which builds blood and repairs cellular damage.
- Exercise! Walk every day 30 – 45 minutes. Practice Qigong movements, especially Kidney forms and Bone Marrow Cleansing forms.
- Qigong shaking 30 minutes a day helps to vitalize the lymph and remove toxins. Have a regular practice of releasing tension out of the body.
- Get plenty of deep sleep, and lots of naps.
- Chanting and singing vitalizes the body, moves the blood, lymph, CSF, bones and marrow.
VIDEO: The Components of Blood and Their Importance
B. What are the Worst Ways to Damage Your Bone Marrow?
“Like other fat deposits in your body, Bone Marrow is a significant depository of toxins. It stores the debris that the body has been unable to eliminate.” The Bone Marrow is your deep storage of toxins and heavy metals. Yikes!
Research shows that exposure to chemicals, pesticides, herbicides and heavy metals can accumulate and damage bone marrow function. Mercury has a particular affinity to become deposited in vital organs such as the brain, nervous system, the heart, the liver, kidneys and bone marrow. Studies show that the bone marrow can be damaged by toxic exposure to benzene, pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceutical drugs, mercury, silver, aluminum, and radiation.
- High Blood Sugar – A diet high in glucose, is associated with β-cell (Beta cell) malfunction. Chronic hyperglycemia causes a progressive decrease of β-cell function and mass in type 2 diabetic patients.
- Exposure to Nanoparticles and Radiation, turn chromosomes on, off, or change the natural immune defense system in bone marrow stem cells. Modified nano particles allow stem cells go to different areas of the body, even through the blood-brain barrier. Bots and nano particles in junk foods, toxic air, and dirty water impair blood cell production, and block the natural intelligence of the immune system.
- Mercury heavy metal: Dental fillings, vaccines, tuna or other fish with high mercury content.
- Two primary diseases of the bone marrow are Multiple Myeloma and Myeloid Leukemia (AML).
- Aluminium Heavy Metal: Aluminium foil, cookware, deodorants, cosmetics, aluminum cans.
- Exposure to Pesticides and Herbicides: Any toxic substance present in the bone marrow or such a process as the accumulation of TE can affect the entire organism.
- Exposure to toxins, solvents, building materials, pesticides, herbicides, vaccines, benzene, asbestos. Benzene works by causing bone marrow not to produce enough red blood cells, which can lead to anemia. Also, it can damage the immune system by changing blood levels of antibodies and the loss of white blood cells.
- Lack of exercise causes stagnation of the blood and lymph systems.
- Long standing emotional pattern of FEAR, FIGHT-FLIGHT fear or “Switching” in the nervous system.
- Adrenal exhaustion and pushing yourself when your body needs to rest is harmful to the bone marrow.
3. Lymphatic System
The #1 BEST way to optimize your health is to watch the water! Why? Because your body fluids hold the key to wellness. This includes ALL fluids – tears, interstitial, craniosacral, blood, plasma, synovial fluids – ALL of them. Our bodies are 70 – 90% water. So, it’s no surprise that a clean lymphatic system is a top priority for wellness. Making this system vital will keep you young for many years.
The Lymphatic system controls water flow through the body, like a giant body-wide drainage network. When YOU move, the lymph moves, to wash toxins out of your cells. The lymphatic system is a complex meshwork of tiny vessels. The blood and lymph systems are intimately interconnected. Normal blood circulation forces fluid out of the bloodstream, where it is filtered by lymph nodes to get rid of bacteria and abnormal cells. Later, the lymph vessels carry this fluid back into the bloodstream.
How can we optimize the Lymphatic System?
- Drink plenty of water, at least 2 liters per day for adults, in small quantities through the day.
- Eat Anti-Inflammatory foods high in nutrients, antioxidants, to lower free radical damage.
- Move the body with regular exercise.
Key Foods for Lymphatic System include:
- Green leafy vegetables – Spinach, bokchoy
- Fresh veggies – Broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower
- Omega-3 foods like wild salmon and anchovies.
- Nuts and seeds (chia, pumpkin, sunflower)
- Unrefined oils like coconut oil
- Herbs and spices – ginger, turmeric, garlic, etc.
Avoid Processed Foods, GMO’s and Industrial Chemicals.
The more nutrient-dense your diet, and the less chemicals will be entering your body, the better your lymphatic system can work. Stay away from genetically modified oils, margarine, and processed foods, because they contain chemical toxins.
Exercise is Essential for Lymph Circulation
The lymphatic system works best when you move your body, which helps keep fluids circulating and nutrients reaching your cells. There’s a reason why being stagnant causes you to feel more achy, stiff and prone to becoming sick.
Any type of regular exercise and movement (such as simply walking more) is good for keeping lymph fluid flowing. The BEST types of exercise for lymph include Yoga (which twists the body and helps fluid drain), high-intensity interval training, rebounding mon a trampoline, and Qigong.
4. Digestive System
The digestive system includes everything between the mouth and the anus. It includes the stomach, small intestine, liver, gall bladder, pancreas, spleen, and large intestine. Your digestive system is responsible for efficient digestion, and this supports the immune system. Everything is connected within the body, so any illness or malfunction in one area can affect all other areas.
The digestive system and the immune system have a unique relationship. In fact, 70% of the body’s immune cells are found in the digestive tract. Even more importantly, your gut contains a microbiome of trillions of good bacteria that live in your body naturally, many of which help you process food.
Best Diet for a Healthy Digestive System?
Try to eat a variety of fresh, unprocessed vegetables, fruits, and whole grains, to increase the diversity of your gut microbiome. Eat fermented foods like yogurt and Kim Chee. Keep your digestive system clean and detox regularly to prevent unwanted bacteria, viruses, and parasites. Avoid empty processed foods that cause stress, accumulating toxins and dead garbage in the intestines, to create a big belly.
Pineapple Core – Surprising Health Benefits!
Everybody knows the outer meat of the pineapple is deliciously sweet and loaded with enzymes. However, few people know that the pineapple core is a delicious source of superfood nutrition.
Scientific literature shows that PINEAPPLE CORE can treat many health issues, such as:
Peel the pineapple if you wish. Cut vertically downwards to isolate the core. Chop the outer meat into slices as you like. Cut the hard core into tiny pieces and blend a bit at a time. Freeze leftover pieces like ice cubes, to use later in blended drinks. It is best to eat pineapple fresh, never cooked or preserved.
Bromelain for Healing Disease
Studies show that bromelain in pineapple core is a major sulfhydryl proteolytic enzyme for treating cardiovascular diseases, blood coagulation and clotting disorders, infectious diseases, inflammation diseases, and many types of cancer. It is likely that the anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, cardioprotective and anti-coagulatory activity of bromelain may become a complementary therapy for novel viruses variants to help prevent escalation and the progression of viral pandemics.
Treating Gout, Uric Acid Inflammation
Bromelain affects the uric acid directly to literally decompose it. Bromelain can reduce the severity of a gout attack and relieve pain. Take it regularly to prevent frequent gout attacks.
Note: Pineapple core is not for pregnant women. Not to be consumed with pharmaceuticals as it may induce a reaction.
5. Endocrine System
The endocrine system is a family of glands, which send hormones, chemical-electrical messages, via the blood. These hormones give directions to other cells on how to function. The endocrine glands work together with the nervous system to strengthen the immune system to help the body stay healthy and to mitigate stress. The endocrine system secretes hormones, chemical messengers that regulate activities of the other organs, especially the nervous system. The endocrine system, is important for memory, and controls our ability to feel happy, deal with stress, digest our food, and maintain steady moods.
The endocrine system is linked intimately to the chakra system. Mediation calms the nervous system and activates the pineal gland. Through MRI scans, researchers studying brains of meditators discovered that meditation reduces stress and slows aging in the body. Regular meditation helps the endocrine system so that we stay youthful, energetic, and mentally and physically alert. It also maintains our ability to mitigate stress, and lead happy lives. Meditation is one of the absolute best things we can do for our endocrine systems and our overall health.
The pineal gland contains frequency-sensitive crystalline substances that regulate your body’s sleep-wake pattern, open spiritual connection, and states of bliss.
The Pineal Gland can be Damaged
Nanobacteria, fluoride chemical, farming chemicals, WIFI, EMF-smog, aluminum, heavy metals, chlorine, bromide, mercury, sugars, artificial sweeteners, tobacco, and excess alcohol all cause calcification of the gland. Symptoms of pineal calcification include insomnia, mood swings, depression, anxiety, neurodegenerative diseases, and Alzheimer’s disease.
Protect Your Pineal Gland
Drink clean water, take MMS for nanobacteria, take chlorella, cilantro, drink fluoride-free water, avoid fluoride toothpaste. Take MMS activated Chlorine Dioxide by Jim Humble to clear biofilm from pineal. Walk daily outside and soak in sunlight for essential Vitamin D.
6. Nervous System
The nervous system includes the brain, spinal cord and many nerves extending into your body. The nervous system receives information via eyes, ears, nose, taste, and touch. It integrates these sensations and generates a response. We can blink our eyes and move our hand. The nervous system processes emotions like joy, fear, and anger. The nervous system regulates autonomic functions which we do not consciously control, like our heartbeat and breathing.
Nervous System Linked to Immune Response
Modern science is discovering more and more that the immune system is directly involved in almost every story of health, and every case of human disease. This is especially true for modern illnesses like diabetes, cancer, and heart disease. To calm the nervous system, we can do 2-minute Brain Balancing tapping. Just follow this video.
KINDNESS: The Best Medicine for the Nervous System
Our own thoughts effectively are at the root of our wellness or disease. The fastest way to balance the nervous system is to touch someone with kindness. And the opposite is also true. Cruelty causes harm to the nervous system and invites disease.
Kindness to yourself is the root of your health.
Kindness heals all.
When you are kind to someone, it’s not just that person who benefits. Kindness makes you happier. It fills your body with happy endorphins. It’s good for your heart, which strengthens your immune system. It slows aging and enriches relationships. Kindness is contagious. Even the smallest act of kindness has a ripple effect that reaches far and touches thousands of people. Maybe this is the best way to cure disease, to “pay it forward” with kindness.
Thanks for watching!
- Crawling Neutrophil Chasing a Bacterium, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_xh-bkiv_c
- Bone marrow and the control of immunity, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22020068/
- How the immune system works, https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320101
- The Lymphatic System: How to Make It Strong & Effective, https://draxe.com/health/lymphatic-system/, https://drjockers.com/top-33-prebiotic-foods/
- How to Increase or Decrease Red Blood Cells, https://selfhacked.com/blog/increase-decrease-red-blood-cells/
- No, you probably can’t ‘boost’ your immune system to prevent coronavirus. Here’s why., https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/wellness/immune-boost-coronavirus/2020/03/05/e111554a-5e73-11ea-b014-4fafa866bb81_story.html
- 31 Evidence-Based Ways to Boost Your Immune System, https://www.well-beingsecrets.com/how-to-boost-immune-system/
- Bromelain Pineapple Core, https://thepeacechallenge.blogspot.com/2018/03/bromelain-pineapple-core.html
- Stem cell proliferation is controlled directly by nervous system, scientists find, https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/10/181017141033.htm
- SARS-CoV-2 infection induces long-lived bone marrow plasma cells in humans https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03647-4
- Accumulation of Toxic Elements in Bone and Bone Marrow of Deer Living in Various Ecosystems. A Case Study of Farmed and Wild-Living Deer, a PDF, animals-10-02151.pdf
- How Stress Turns Hair White: Harvard Study Pants To ‘Fight-Or-Flight’ Response, https://www.wbur.org/news/2020/01/22/stress-white-hair-fight-or-flight
- Clif High Vaccine Repair Protocol, https://www.oom2.com/t76848-immunity-boost-clif-high-gives-you-his-exclusive-vaxx-repair-protocol#160857